Possible Event Prizes - What would you like?

124»

Comments

• speckroo
    speckroo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pretty simple idea, and i dont think too unrealistic. : D but what about 5,000-10,000 coin per mob kill along with the normal drops. Items that give spirit, cause typically there's not enough to do anything with. : P I also like the idea of the small mp/hp charms that people have had. maybe some genie exp cubes. things like that.

and of course I'm all for exclusive mounts, fashion and things along those lines as prizes. but for some reason I get this feeling, that it would only be put in cash shop. haha and something else Id love to have but dont think would happen.. having some gold vouchers to redeem for gold in cash shop. hehe

but anyways, there is my thought ^^
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    speckroo wrote: »
    pretty simple idea, and i dont think too unrealistic. : D but what about 5,000-10,000 coin per mob kill along with the normal drops. Items that give spirit, cause typically there's not enough to do anything with. : P I also like the idea of the small mp/hp charms that people have had. maybe some genie exp cubes. things like that.QUOTE]

Can we say "**** the economy worse"?

Agreed, this could be useful for those classes that spend a LOT of spirit on skills.

Another nice thought, for the people who can't afford to buy them from either CS or catshops.

Kind of a "meh" idea...most people are happy with the way genies level as is now, and those would take up inventory space...also, selling those...eish.

I like my colorful message ^^
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How about the Frost gear that no longer exists? Like armor and robes. Or Molds that don't really drop due to .00003% chance of drop rate (Like heavy helm of the ape) or Lunar Glade molds. For that matter, how about tickets that can be used instead of the fee for Lunar Glade or Trophy Mode.
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    how bout a mold event? a lot of molds are extremely rare and some are just plain non existant.
  • Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear
    Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Chrono pages.
  • ABGamer - Sanctuary
    ABGamer - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A idea for a event item is the lvl 96 Rare rings and neckless from the item exchange in 1k streams
  • BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear
    BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    300 Mirage Celestones+ 1 thing from=Your lvl 3* or mold weapon,armor ornament.
    Im just staying cool.b:coolb:coolb:cool
    Main Char lvl 71 Barb (Axe__Man)
    Myself Blademaster lvl 63 (BLADE_COOL)
    Alt Archer lvl 30 (Archermanx)b:laugh
    all stay coolb:cool
    I HATE BEING KILLEDb:angry
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I definitely think that nirvana and lunar mats would be great drops during an event. especially since it is so hard to get a squad together to do those runs in smaller non tw factions like mine.
  • Uosa - Heavens Tear
    Uosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Genie XP cubes
    Genie Gear

Hey, maybe even genies themselves; especially gold genies
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oo good idea

Special one of a kind genie's already 71/80 with personalized names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Please name them TinkerSpell ...... or ManBearPig.

THANK YOU!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My addition: How about badges (that make the seven signs for the messenger of the sages)? Its easy enough getting Speed, Dex. and Wisdom badges because either you do them on your own time or the event occurs frequently. However, I'm never online for City of Abominations or Dragon Temple events so I can't acquire the Courage, Strength, and Endurance badges... The times don't work with my schedule. Also Bravery Badges would be wonderful, because I don't think there's a way to acquire them in-game at the moment.
    To those who aren't close to being ready for their Messenger of the Sage quest they serve as Spirit (amount depends on badge), something that always helps!
    Response to other suggestions:
    Rep. Items: Yes! I guess you can't do officer badges... but high level stamps would be nice too.
    Mounts/Aero-gear: Non-Cash Shop only wouldn't be that exciting for aero-gear. Mounts that can be bought for 2m already might be nice for new players.
    Mini-charms: Good for new players and introduces them to the Cash Shop (already started this by putting them into the supply stash).
    Skill Books: Are bought in the cash shop via lucky coral or anni-packs...? But I think the pages (Old Fate, but no Chrono since those are Cash Shop) would make an awesome drop!
    Molds: Molds have gotten very inexpensive with the rush of Bounty Hunters. Its gotten hard to make any money off of them anymore. Either rare molds or none I'd say.
    TT/FC/Lunar Mats: If you want TT mats go TT? FC materials were removed so I doubt they'll be returned.
    Perfect Iron Hammers: Yes they're a Cash Shop item but they're not worth 5 gold. Put them in game instead to make cube chests worth something again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abrahms - Dreamweaver
    Abrahms - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think it could be more fun to have items drop with a limited life. No worries about unbalancing the game for months and months. No one becoming uber for ever. If a super weapon that allows the user to kill everything in sight once per day just by equipping it, it stinks unless I AND I ALONE get one.

Potions that give you +10, 20, or even 30 to a stat for an hour, and go away if you don't use them after 7 or 10 days. Other limited life potions--Speed potions. Teleport potions.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Awesome, thanks for all the suggestions, guys; I'll see what I can implement on my side for future event prizes :)
This discussion has been closed.