This Game Needs Some Gore

Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
I want some Gore in this game, I want to use my axes and cut a person's arm off and watch him bleed to death that would be kick **** lol. I want to use perdition and 1shot people and watch there body's blow to peaces!

Don't you want some Gore in this game or just a little bit of blood when killing a person in pk?!
pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
Post edited by Dustins_ALT - Harshlands on

Comments

• Iluc - Sanctuary
    Iluc - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if ya want that, then go play unreal tournament
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    "PWI-forums, when trolling your own forum aint enough" ~ iluc ~
    "dev A: oh hey guys we got a rubberbanding issue
    dev B: psh what ever look how many $100's we got today
    dev C: oh hey somebody can't buy item in botique from some glitch
    dev B: OMG NO MORE MONEY I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY"
    quote from: Kairu_ - Sanctuary
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    if ya want that, then go play unreal tournament

I'm not all in to the whole shooting games, lol!

• Enho - Archosaur
    Enho - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:sadb:sadPWI is Awsome allready in my opinion a new best things that could change pwi its a graphic redesign on skills and on the whole graphic^
    imbue with my ideas
    *Blood and bodyless arms...nope..BAD thinkin`BAD*
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you want that go play Reqi er wait not suppose to say other games here b:shocked
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm not all in to the whole shooting games, lol!

Mortal Kombat much?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mortal Kombat much?

Finish Him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Finish Him!

Fatality!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
    edited March 2010
    Finish Him!

-Uses Scorpion-b:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    -Uses Scorpion-b:chuckle

Never played the new ones, always played the old N64 one where you rip the guys spine outb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Never played the new ones, always played the old N64 one where you rip the guys spine outb:chuckle

Aww you must play them all!!Well maybe not Mythologies of Sub Zero.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I want some Gore in this game, I want to use my axes and cut a person's arm off and watch him bleed to death that would be kick **** lol. I want to use perdition and 1shot people and watch there body's blow to peaces!

Don't you want some Gore in this game or just a little bit of blood when killing a person in pk?!
    your in the wrong game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't want any these changes.It should stay as it is. PWI playings also childrens and me as a responsible father cannot agree with this kind of violence.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    NO

1. Lowering publisher and the developer income by increasing * legal to play : minimum age *.
    Unlike a offline games since PW is a MMO there no way to keep those gore stuff on secret.

2. People would go mad and demand closing of PWI. b:surrender
    Because . . how many mmo with realistic gore stuff have your found ? If every MMO has that amount of gore, MMO won't be a game for everyone.

3. Some people already complaining that killing things is bad example for children .b:chuckle. you want to add more ?

4. On most games it usually just a blood bath usually or bloody illustrations. b:thanks
    And PW was called perfect beautiful world, so bloody stuff shouldn't be seen around here. b:bye

* huh did i got forum error ? double post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Solution: Play a different game.
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Solution: Play a different game.

This ^

Also...if you want a gory MMO, go look up some of the ones for people 18+, because that is where you will find the gore you desire.

/thread
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if Ya Want That, Then Go Play Unreal Tournament

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Ut2k4 Ftw!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    HEAD SHOT
    M-M-M-M-M-Monster Kill...!!!
  • Onin - Harshlands
    Onin - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No thanks! I had enough gore from Dragon Age.

You can play as assassin. Some skills are bloody oO
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Stop it you stupid troll just stop already!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wait a sec...doesn't the OP have a sig that says something like "decided to quit for a while"? If so, why the heck does he care? o.O
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Great suggestion!

Wrong game though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    One day, the OP is going to say something in a thread somewhere, and it's going to both make sense and be reasonable, and I might agree with it. One day.

Successful troll is successful.

Anyway, as everybody has said, go find a different game to play.

There are people on this game who have children playing, god forbid the children see blood. /sarcasm on the last part
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    its not as if we all have hemophobia, but hey, you never know. i find animated gore to be unsightly. i can appreciate a sense of realistic brutality, it doesnt bother me, just i find animated, unrealistic mutilation to be ridiculous. give me some dragon age style messy kills! those were realistic, not just mortal kombat idiocy!

anyway, wrong game, shoo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There should be a little or some blood spatter as you pk someone... but the results of the poll speak for itself... mostly a carebear game played by people who are offended by killing things. lol

I don't want any these changes.It should stay as it is. PWI playings also childrens and me as a responsible father cannot agree with this kind of violence.b:shocked

Yet, you don't mind the almost naked characters and the general perversity level of people in an MMO. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yet, you don't mind the almost naked characters and the general perversity level of people in an MMO. lol

^ That. I'm 100% certain 13 year old boys are fapping while doing their BH with a guy playing a Veno that set the bust on maximum and wears a bikini-fashion set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I always thought the animation for Amplify Damage was kinda bloody... yeah I'm a wimp b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No blood, please. Too much blood makes me queasy. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I don't know why no one would want just a little bit of a blood effect in this game it would make it more popular and it doesn't look right if you attack a monster and it doesn't bleed it doesn't make sense Q_Q neither does it when attacking another person lol!b:bye It would just make the rating of the game to go up to Pg-13 or something!b:sad

• Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No, no and for the last time - no.

I agree that there could be a bit better graphics and the fight scenes could look more real, but no blood and gore. Why are so many people so violent these days?? And may I remind you that children play these games too? You can say whatever you want, but this would definitely have bad influence on kids.

Oh and someone mentioned the fact that some characters are almost naked, I agree that this is a little problem too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    are you even serious lol.. this is a fantasy game, if we had blood better just make floor red, id be sooo tired of seeing this when killing 100 mobs for a quest b:shocked

PD: the "facepalm" option is missing
    PPD: first almos troll post yay b:cute