1st Day: Expectations & Outcomes

SquirrelPee - Archosaur
SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hi how is everyone?

Tired I'm guessing!

Well congratulations to all, to a successful (lol), first day of Archosaur Server.

Amongst all the QQ'ing from this morning, to the BS talk with other factions, to the constant grinding, I'm curious to what everyone thought about today!

Personally, though Coral Packs are out, AR seems to be one hell of a server. Besides QQme from HL, I consider the Guild I'm currently in as one of friendliest/funniest I've been in.

Obviously its only been 20 hours, but I'm sure things will stay somewhat the same!

Second question is: how are your levels going/how'd you do it?

Personally for me, I haven't used Oracles/Hyper EXP yet (I doubt if I will till FC?) but what I've done so far...

1-10: Quests
Break
10-15: Quests
LONG break
15-20: Quests
20-25: Grinding

Hopefully I plan on 35 tomorrow, but what about you all?

-SquirrelPee

As far as Guild's go.

Congrats to Impulse for being 1st Faction/1st Level 3?/1st FB19.

Congrats to Narla for being 3rd Faction

LOL @ what happened to Undecided faction (their original name got taken)

Good luck to everyone :)
Post edited by SquirrelPee - Archosaur on

Comments

• Abigaail - Archosaur
    Abigaail - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    >(:

I thought the first day was tiring! But it was all in good fun, i think i will enjoy this server and

i plan to level up as fast as i can (Without any Oracles or Hyper Exp). I Hope to get to 30 by

the end of the weekend but we shall see....I also really like the people I've meet on this

server, hope to meet more. b:victory
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I didn`t succeed in my goal, only 24 when the target was 30 :(. Today I`m going to push for lvl 35 & FB19 done :). By the end of the week goal is lvl50, lot of work but doable, hopefully, happy gaming everyone :). *Puts client running*
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Had lots of fun too, i pt the whole night with another wiz and a bm we did lots of quests together, was really easy and fast pure pve fun...

Just hope when we get the bosses ppl will be helpfull on this server, cant wait to start doing bhs also....

So atmm im enjoying a lot playing hereb:victory
  • ThousandSuns - Archosaur
    ThousandSuns - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2 short of Lv30, so I was a bit disappointed. However, its just the beginning of a long stretch. No corals for me for a while too. Hopefully I'll jam out about Lv60 by the end of the weekend.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Only level 18 atm.

But going to level without HyperXp and Oracles and enjoy the journey.

Knowing how little this game has to offer at endgame I cant see the point in rushing to be high level and bored again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    U so right let them go lvl better for non hyper/oracles ppl cause then we can have all geart till lv l90 on ah plus the tomes too..

So oracles ppl go go go get our gears rdyb:victory
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Tried for 20, only got to 18.

Overall it was a good first day and everything met what I expected from a first day:

- Some quests were hell due to overcrowding, but thankfully some people were willing to squad up for them.

- People from other servers with too much unwarranted self-importance saying "zmg im ____ frum ____ survur. HOO KNOES TEH GRATENEZZ TAHT IZ MEH?!?!"

- A billion factions recruiting at once. (Saw some failed factions from RT recruiting here. They know who they are.)

Best part of yesterday was when I needed cash badly, I hoarded mats like a squirrel preparing for winter and left a cat shop up all night. Earned over 105k, well exceeding my expectations. Going into today with 201k, I don't feel have to feel so nervous about using the teleporter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]