Rose gourd speed

Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear
Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
i just wondering about the real speed of rose gourd in the botique it shows 3.2 speed but when i bought it it only has 3 speed. can someone reply and give me the info about this flying mount pls thanks
Post edited by Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i just wondering about the real speed of rose gourd in the botique it shows 3.2 speed but when i bought it it only has 3 speed. can someone reply and give me the info about this flying mount pls thanks

3.2. Some came out that were 3.0, but if you ahve one you need to submit a ticket. They'll ask you to destroy it and then send you a replacement, I think is how that works. In any event, you need to submit a ticket.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear
    Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    3.2. Some came out that were 3.0, but if you ahve one you need to submit a ticket. They'll ask you to destroy it and then send you a replacement, I think is how that works. In any event, you need to submit a ticket.

yea i bought it lyk 6 months ago the first gourd that they've release so do i need to submit the ticket? ok tnx
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea i bought it lyk 6 months ago the first gourd that they've release so do i need to submit the ticket? ok tnx

I believe the first ones WERE only 3.0, and in any case 0.2 speed would barely be noticeable- it may be there, you just don't notice it.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Decus - Heavens Tear
    Decus - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Submit a ticket with a screenshot showing said gourd with the speed clearly visable. They will send u a reply telling u to sell the item to an npc and they will thn proceed to give u a new one. This is not a quick process just to let u know however.