Pets

leawolf91
leawolf91 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey there,

How do I know if I can get a pet version of a monster? I have just learned the tame skill and am not sure what can and cannot be tamed.
Post edited by leawolf91 on

Comments

• KYRA_ - Raging Tide
    KYRA_ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    when you click on the creature before you fight it there should be a little picture of a monster with horns and a smilely face beside the type of creature it is. if the picture is green it is your level to tame but if it is yellow or red it is harder and sometimes it won't let you tame it. try your best to get the life down then tame it.

there are some creatures that don't have the picture of the monster beside it so i guess that you can't tame it. i am not sure if it has to do with the type of creature or your level

hope this helpsb
  • leawolf91
    leawolf91 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh I see! Thank you, that's a great help! :)
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Green face means: Yes, you can tame this easily.
    Yellow face means: Yes, you can tame it, but it's the same level, it's going to be harder.
    Red face means: This pet CAN be tamed, but you're not high enough level yet.

White skull and crossbones means: I am a big-**** boss monster. Don't even THINK about it, sonny.

If nothing is there, then no, it can't be tamed.

When taming, be sure to reduce the monster's hitpoints first - that has the biggest effect on your taming success rate (other than being a high enough level)