Barbarian Help

ryokusensei
ryokusensei Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Barbarian
can someone please help me by telling me what a full vit barb stats should be as it lvls i know it says go by gear stats but i would hate to have to go to the npc each time i lvl to know where i put my stats so could someone help me out and tell me the stats please?
Post edited by ryokusensei on

Comments

• EmptyWords - Heavens Tear
    EmptyWords - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOOL

If u want i can play your char too..so u don't have to push log on buttons..

Search button is your friend b:laugh

b:bye
  • RyokuSensei - Dreamweaver
    RyokuSensei - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i asked because i want to know stats not just "just enough for your weapon and armor" i would like to know the stats of that.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You could look at the stickies. Search can be irritating if you don't narrow the search enough to get the more specific results you want.

For pure tanking though, I gander that you have base stats for your gears and the rest drops into vit. One of the "tanking" barbs I know, very near my level, has 200+/- VIT, not counting his gears. You will get a lot of extra vit from your gear. The barbs I know have planned, rather meticulously, which gears they will have and how they will get them. Good thing about a barb is that people always need them.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    3 str per lvl every lvl,
    dex unitl u hit 20
    then vit for a while
    then dex to 40
    then do w/e u want
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i asked because i want to know stats not just "just enough for your weapon and armor" i would like to know the stats of that.

To know the stats of "just enough for your weapon and armor", just spend a few minutes with the smith/forge looking at the next set of gear you want to equip and assign points accordingly... leftovers go to vit..

edit: ....at least for the 1st 50 odd lvl's... then you can start to get creative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You could look at the stickies. Search can be irritating if you don't narrow the search enough to get the more specific results you want.

For pure tanking though, I gander that you have base stats for your gears and the rest drops into vit. One of the "tanking" barbs I know, very near my level, has 200+/- VIT, not counting his gears. You will get a lot of extra vit from your gear. The barbs I know have planned, rather meticulously, which gears they will have and how they will get them. Good thing about a barb is that people always need them.

Until people need Mantavipb:surrender

Anyway, get 1 dex every even lvl, 3 str every lvl and the rest into vit, that seems to be good enough for every one
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ignore This Post Dodedo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.