While we wait, 1 2 3 of your opinion.

ghantar
ghantar Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
As topic stated, simple opinion to see if we all tilt to the same side or not.

1- Should the server's Territory War reset every "X" number of days/months to allow other clans and groups to participate and the current holders to have more activity and/or action ?

2- Scaming is a big part of the game's income as of late, and although already stated in the Terms of Service at "11-j" (see link at bottom), should there be more attention on this ?

3- As a great fan of this game, if you were offered to admin this game, however leave all you've done so far, and administer through chat application only, would you give it up for that power ?

While were waiting that is..

---Link to Terms of Service = http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms look for 11 - j

Comments

• Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1- unless its like maybe once a year....than no it shouldnt reset

2- i dont really see much or care bout scamming

3- so u mean u can ONLY chat and not even play the game? No i wouldnt give up actually playing just to be an admin in this game, its not worth it at all to me lol
  • downloadmeplease
    downloadmeplease Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1 NO WAY!
    2 Scamming is your own fault no one elses
    3 No i love the game why give it up for that postitition
  • thegrimreaper145
    thegrimreaper145 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1- no, smaller factions need something to aspire to........beat the territory holders lol.
    botiqe, does it really need to be so expensive? for people like me who dont work and are in further education i cant afford to buy stuff from it and lower prices more people would buy stuff.

2- ive never been scammed so idk.
    why cant i make a male veno!!??? :P veno rocks but i dont wanna lie and be a girl char lol

3- erm, i think i would accept the adim offer xD

btw i added my own pov's lol :P
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1-no
    2-yes
    3-no but if i could go into the game and admin for it i would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear
    AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1-NO
    2-If you don't want to get scammed...pay attention
    3-no
  • Cryssy - Dreamweaver
    Cryssy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1- No... unless there is only one faction who's had the entire map ((all territories)) for 'X' amount of time... I'd like it that way anyways b:chuckle

2- For the most-part I havent really noticed scams going on. If it is happening frequently though, then many folks would be negatively affected and I'd hope they would look into it more...

3- I would never give up my gaming and all I've worked for for administration rights. I respect those who may have but it definitely wouldnt be for me b:bye
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1 -Yes. I do think the current system is broken.... basically TW needs a make over... a massive one with maps that match the land you're fighting over and more rules than simply taking down one crystal.... and reset for the new way.

2 - Nope if you got scammed it is your fault.

3 - Only if it pays real money. And an adequate amount of real money each week. b:chuckle