Can't log in! Times out.

francischutney
francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Support Desk
Whenever I try to login, it counts to 40 seconds, then a pop up says unable to connect to server. I tried switching servers, restarted the game, and computer, and it still does not let me login. And before it also just said update instead of the start button, but when i clicked update nothing happened. it said unable to update
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
Post edited by francischutney on

Comments

• Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd guess (judging from your post time) that you tried logging in during maintenance.
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No one else can get on either? Why is there no notice or anything? So, i can get on later than, how long is the mantienace, you cant get on either?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Check the General Discussion. Maintenance was announced. Should be over in about 1-1.5 hours
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • Paulscrawler - Sanctuary
    Paulscrawler - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the servers are under maintance and we have to sit around and wait or go to sleep and try back in the morning
  • DrankElf - Raging Tide
    DrankElf - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can't log in... Need to play, I'm addicted :)
  • sidane613
    sidane613 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm having the same problem after it was updated so idk
This discussion has been closed.