Red curse

Paimage - Harshlands
Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
How many ppl think that the first guild to take the red colour will be the guild with most lands after 2 months? b:chuckle
Post edited by Paimage - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nizam - Raging Tide
    Nizam - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not enough options. I think that it can never be decieded who win take the map. You never know what the Pangu gods might send.

~Chiddy~
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    grrr y ppl jus vote and dont postb:angry main reason I think it will also happen in this server is cuz first guild to b able to take a land in the first week needs to either have lvls or b organized enough, that means the first guild to take a land will most likely b the strongest guild of the server.b:cool
  • Barb - Raging Tide
    Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Red color will goes to a faction who wins very first TW after server opens.

If one guild has TW on friday and they win they will get red color

you are missing if other guilds who will have TW on saturday or sunday and they also wins they will get other color.

just because, you got red color means you dont assume you are top faction.
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    Senkaku - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just because, you got red color means you dont assume you are top faction.

plz show me ehhhh....show me anothercolorthanred server plzzzzzzzzzzzz............

i would like to see a green server ijs xD

reason why? well the have coins to make the bids and take a good time slot. they are organized and for some reason they can keep together while other more op factions break apart and then join them
  • nova3
    nova3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    plz show me ehhhh....show me anothercolorthanred server plzzzzzzzzzzzz............

i would like to see a green server ijs xD

reason why? well the have coins to make the bids and take a good time slot. they are organized and for some reason they can keep together while other more op factions break apart and then join them

heavens Tear, lost City.
    Impulse TW Guild Recruiting for Archosaur Server ImpulsePW.tk
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    nova3 wrote: »
    heavens Tear, lost City.

Lost City? LOL CQ disbanded that's why they aren't red

HT well idc about that one so i win b:cute
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i will try my best NOT to get the red colour for my guild, even if were the quickest to finish tw. i want this server to be a fresh start and diffrent to all the others.
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    i will try my best NOT to get the red colour for my guild, even if were the quickest to finish tw. i want this server to be a fresh start and diffrent to all the others.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im in our guild...do not get the red color lets TW on saturday xD
  • Auns - Harshlands
    Auns - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010

you should attack the area between LC and etherblade if you want a sunday twb:thanks i think windswept is a late warb:surrender