nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you forgot the option: dont care

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    With oracles and hyper exp, i'd say about 5 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    this server is gonna be dominated by oracle/hyper noobs, just like Raging Tide b:chuckle
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • nakhtuul
    edited March 2010
    this server is gonna be dominated by oracle/hyper noobs, just like Raging Tide b:chuckle

you act as if only RT is dominated by hyper/oracle noobs.

Every server has their share of hyper stone/oraclers. This one will no doubt be no different. This server is not special. I think its funny how everyone is claiming like this one will be doomed. Its what the server makes of it.

However, the hype over this new server doesnt compare to the hype over RT's opening. I think all the cash shopping oraclers may have rooted themselves in RT, somehow giving this server a chance to mature semi-normally.

• ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you act as if only RT is dominated by hyper/oracle noobs.

Every server has their share of hyper stone/oraclers. This one will no doubt be no different. This server is not special. I think its funny how everyone is claiming like this one will be doomed. Its what the server makes of it.

However, the hype over this new server doesnt compare to the hype over RT's opening. I think all the cash shopping oraclers may have rooted themselves in RT, somehow giving this server a chance to mature semi-normally.

i hope this one comes true.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    you forgot the option: dont care

You obviously care enough to post. b:bye
  • nakhtuul
    edited March 2010
    volst wrote: »
    You obviously care enough to post. b:bye

sorry, that doesnt make sense.

I care enough about this thread to post about this thread, not about how many 90+ shows up.

If I were to care about your little poll, I wouldve voted one of the options. But I didnt. Because I could care less.

Now, if you dont mind, Ill go back to staring at your sig.

• Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    sorry, that doesnt make sense.

I care enough about this thread to post about this thread, not about how many 90+ shows up.

If I were to care about your little poll, I wouldve voted one of the options. But I didnt. Because I could care less.

Now, if you dont mind, Ill go back to staring at your sig.

The internet is srs bsns.
  • nakhtuul
    edited March 2010
    The internet is srs bsns.

I tell you whats srs bsns....

volst's sig.....wowza!b:dirty

• nova3
    nova3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'll never understand why people get all butthurt over the few people that choose to cash to 100 within the first 2 weeks. They're going to end up quitting because there is no competition. Just have fun and try not to worry about what ever1 else does :P
    Impulse TW Guild Recruiting for Archosaur Server ImpulsePW.tk
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    exactly what nova said

cash shoppers keep the game free for the rest of us, they have every right to do it. And quit judging them when they do, you don't know there situation. And as I stated, a free perfect world is a better perfect world b:thanks
  • nakhtuul
    edited March 2010
    exactly what nova said

cash shoppers keep the game free for the rest of us, they have every right to do it. And quit judging them when they do, you don't know there situation. And as I stated, a free perfect world is a better perfect world b:thanks

it isnt free.....you must insert your soul in order to play b:shocked

• Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    exactly what nova said

I, for one, would gladly pay for a server without a cash shop.
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    Senkaku - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wtf? whats wrong with oracling to 7X while everyone else in the server is 3X? lol come on! you just need to spend like 100 - 200$ to get good gear, mounts etc then just sit and watch how all the non cs lvl up till 90+ in like 2 - 3 months w/o spending a dime b:chuckle thats what happened in RT to heavy cs like Asher, Knight, BrutalPain, Andronikos etc etc etc....their just waste their money to "own" in pvp for like 2 - 4 weeks lol ^^
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yea

Let them cashshoppers spend all their hard earned money on the game,, I beg you guys let them spend, like there is no tomorrow...so that I can play for free... FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

I dont mind having ppl with pro cs gear, as long as they dont cluster into something like Infamy thingy and decide to take over all...

Besides arent you regular non-cs guys a little more happy inside, when you pwn a cser in pk?
  • Nizam - Raging Tide
    Nizam - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I personally am not bothered by the fact of cash shopers. Hey, if they got money to blow then great. Its a win situation for me. Perfect World keeps bringin' the dough in while the cashers somewhat lower the excitment of the game. And hey atleast there's always that extra help when you need it.
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    the only problem of this server is........THAT IS PVE!!! im 90 on RT and im damn bored....i didnt cs but u can farm get ur hypers and lvl up pretty fast >_> pk is dead....cuz well mmmm is a PVE server....but Harshlands seems empty, u gotta b 100+ to have fun in LC omg idk what to do b:sad
  • VixinRose - Lost City
    VixinRose - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Let people get to 90+ in 2 weeks, that way they can stand around and wait for everyone else to catch up before they can do the higher level instances. b:cute
  • DeathOrder - Harshlands
    DeathOrder - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The thing is in THIS game gear>skill, its been proven for a long time now and obviously cuz CSers will have better gear than non-CSers those who say "pwn them on pk" is not an option after they get to 90+ and...thats how this game keeps dying^^
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I predict level 50+ by end of first day, level 70+ by end of second day, level 80+ by end of 3rd day, and sometime before the end of the 4th day there will probably be a 9x character.
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I predict level 50+ by end of first day, level 70+ by end of second day, level 80+ by end of 3rd day, and sometime before the end of the 4th day there will probably be a 9x character.

100 in the 6th day and 105 after 2 months.
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

IT DOESNT MATTER!

damn...they can "own" in pk for a few weeks but it doesnt matter....lol we had a lvl 9X sin in the server after what? 4 - 8 weeks...and guess what? now everyone is 9X and nobody gives a damn about that sin ^^
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IT DOESNT MATTER!

damn...they can "own" in pk for a few weeks but it doesnt matter....lol we had a lvl 9X sin in the server after what? 4 - 8 weeks...and guess what? now everyone is 9X and nobody gives a damn about that sin ^^

I am aware, I was merely being on topic b:chuckle

Also... your name... is it based off of the guy in Rurouni Kenshin? The huge guy with the axe blade things?
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    yeah xD but im going to change it for this server b:cute