bug alert...

Options
Armageddon - Harshlands
Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Support Desk
Ive tried to log on to pw I get to the char screen and when I click on my char to log on it disconnects me and I get the bug report thing. Ive tried to log on like 10 times and nothing. Ive also verified my program 3times and nothing. Can anyone help thnks
GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
Post edited by Armageddon - Harshlands on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device, Drivers, and DirectX Features boxes:
    DxDiagRequest.JPG

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Model #: PP22L
    Manufacturer's Name: Dell

Capture.jpg
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Your video drivers are out of date back to 2007.

Go to Dell's support page and download the latest updates and drivers (audio, video, etc) for your system.

Hopefully they have newer drivers.

If all else fails...

You can send us a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Please read and follow the directions here by including your system info for us when you send in your ticket: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33

We'll take a look at your system and see what is going on hopefully, ok? b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.