Wanna try this class, and have some questions

ivoto
ivoto Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Venomancer
Well first of all i played barb and rolled him at 80+lvl (deleted him and stopped playing for 2 mounts XD).. But now with the new PvE server coming, i would like to get back a little at the game, and because i think that this class doesn't require a lot of time from the day to spend at playing, i thought i ll give it a try..

So, my questions are:

1) What is the best build for a PvE.. (and at later for managing in TT's)?

2) How hard is to get a herc, and without spending real money...

3) From your experience of playing, is this class boring? (i have been told that)

4) If someone knows, i ll be mostly be soloing. So is this the best class for that, or i should try something else...

Well that's about it i think. I have not time atm to get trough the main guides, so if you have time to give me some fast intro.. thanks..

Well C'ya..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The answer to those questions can be found on this link:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Good luck, and lets us know if you have specific questions not covered by any of the guides or posts on the first page or two.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'll assume you're asking about a veno since you're asking about a Herc.

1. I would believe that pure mag build would be best for PvE, killing off mobs quickly. But I'm not so knowledgeable about that much.

2. Takes somewhere around 100mil max to get a Herc without spending any real money on the game. At about level 80, you'd be able to grind about 200k coin per hour-ish so thinking on that so think 20 days straight grinding all 24 hours of the day would get you a Herc at level 80. I just took advantage of a pack sale and my leftover Christmas money for mine, so I was just lucky. b:surrender

3. Having tried every class, my personal opinion is that it is the least boring class. There's lots of different things your can try and different play styles you can experiment with, and its a nice challenge to be always working on controlling two different entities at the same time. The veno, and the pet.

4. Definitely best class to solo. You're a tank, a healer, a lurer, and a DD all in one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • ivoto
    edited March 2010
    Well thanks. I jest wanted to hear what you were thinking about those question after playing this class (veno). I was thinking between venomancer or blademaster, but will probably go for venomancer.. (i hate that the only gender by picking a veno is female)
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ivoto wrote: »
    Well thanks. I jest wanted to hear what you were thinking about those question after playing this class (veno). I was thinking between venomancer or blademaster, but will probably go for venomancer.. (i hate that the only gender by picking a veno is female)

It is unfortunate that they can only be female, but it makes them special in a way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Reseda - Heavens Tear
    Reseda - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ivoto wrote: »
    So, my questions are:

1) What is the best build for a PvE.. (and at later for managing in TT's)?
    Vit/Mag build. Since you mentioned TT and if you're getting a herc, you want to be able to solo as many bosses as possible and the AoE bosses hurt if you don't have HP/def for it.

2) How hard is to get a herc, and without spending real money...
    Really, really hard. If you save every coin you make by never buying anything... you might be able to afford one by your 80s. I cannot say though, prices might go up or down.

3) From your experience of playing, is this class boring? (i have been told that)
    Never had a boring day in game in my life! There's always something to do because, now more than ever, people want a veno around. Of course, I do a lot of things with the friend I made in game and we can get pretty reckless. ;)

4) If someone knows, i ll be mostly be soloing. So is this the best class for that, or i should try something else...
    Try a cleric, they're a lot of fun but you eat mana like no tomorrow. They are a pretty good solo class. I have one that is L80+.

Have fun and good luck!
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just one thing to know: Once you get a Nix/herc, the game generally becomes easy. People run from your nix, and your herc will be able to tank damn near everything (Except for debuff/certain TT bosses).
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ivoto
    edited March 2010
    well thank you a lot.. b:victory

that would be it..
    Thanks, and C'ya in game..