A Barb dont like sins

2»

Comments

• Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think it's called ignorance and/or prejudgement. Which more than this barb who is not named has a bucket or five of.

They don't know them, is sure that he/she/it has oracel'd their way to their 90s and BANG. The class sucks, they can't play the class and we all hate them. Obviously, not all 'sins have oracel'd their way and even if they have, well, not all oracle people suck either. -shrugs- There's probably non oracle BMs or Venos or Clercis or whatever who sucks just as badly. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As was said on the very first page.. sick of failures sick of too many bad experiences with them.

My 2 cents.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • FruityMelons - Heavens Tear
    FruityMelons - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oxytorch wrote: »
    As was said on the very first page.. sick of failures sick of too many bad experiences with them.

My 2 cents.

Don't be narrow minded. This is a statement for all classes. I've run enough with every class to know there are many many fails in each one.

Clerics who don't purify or use ironheart.
    Venos who think their pet is a bulletproof tank.
    Barbs who insist their HP will keep them alive.

on and on...

And let's face it... if a class is going to fail in squad better be the assassin than the cleric or the tank...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010

My 2 cents.

Oh, such a brave person. Posting hate on a class without their own name/class showing...sad, really. Honestly, though, would you please post under your character name so that if I am ever on your server I will remember to stay away from you?

P.S.~ Lvl 56 assassin and proud of it. Eat it.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited March 2010

My 2 cents.

i have more fun when a sin is in squad. I have a friend who rerolled to a sin which is now lvl 82, and when we're doing runs we start agro wars lol. if he steals agro from barb, then i steal it from him, then he steals it back, etc, and boss gets stuck in between lol
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • oxytorch
    edited March 2010
    Nup had enough of them. I dont have to justify why. And yes i did give them a chance for quite a while. Im quite a tolerant and patient person most of the time but as i said... sick of the failures by now, its STILL going on.
    Can 'em.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

edited March 2010
    Nup had enough of them. I dont have to justify why. And yes i did give them a chance for quite a while. Im quite a tolerant and patient person most of the time but as i said... sick of the failures by now, its STILL going on.
    Can 'em.

Now...can I ask what character YOU play? I am gonna laugh SO hard if it's any kind of DD...
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
  • oxytorch
    edited March 2010
    The fact you feel the need to jump down my throat for stating my opinion , speaks volumes b:fatb b:beatenup

• Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sins are wonderful and great <3333333
    thanks b:cute
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sins are wonderful and great <3333333

thanks b:cute

b:puzzled
    b:faint
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    The fact you feel the need to jump down my throat for stating my opinion , speaks volumes b:fatb b:beatenup

Trust me...I have come nowhere near jumping down your throat yet. I am just saying you have a poor opinion based on 2 months of a character type when other types have been around much longer and people still have the same problem playing them. You can't tell me that there aren't still bad archers and bms in the game. But do we still play with them in our squads? Yes. They play an integral part in the game, it is just the player's job to determine how best to achieve that goal. Assassins are such a young class (as are psychics) that many who are playing them still haven't figured out the best and most efficient way to use them. Therefore, experimentation is bound to happen, and sometimes you will find an absolutely terrible assassin. But for every horrible one, there is bound to be at least one good one somewhere. Don't judge based on the small sampling you have actually had.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:puzzled
    b:faint

just playing with myself xDDDD
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just playing with myself xDDDD

playing with urself.. nom nom b:dirty
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz