Wizzard vs Psychic

Options
zizoun
zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Wizard
Well, I'm coming back to pwi after some time (around 1 year and something). I had a lvl 5x cleric in harshlands (also 46 archer) and been there done with it ^^. I'm gonna start in the new PvE server that opens the 17th. I was looking around, reading everything about wizz, and tried to read one or two guides about psy but it didn't cleared out my doubts.

As is a PvE server I'm not looking for a PvP char, and looking for what is best in grinding and in TW. I wanna have a DD char because with the cleric, for me, it was just plain boring sometimes, just healing. I won't be getting a veno cause prolly I will always have a buddy to play with who is gonna be one.

Considering this, what fits better for me, a wizz or a psy? I would like it if you could explain me the reasons and what is the best for TW.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by zizoun on

Comments

• SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    zizoun wrote: »
    Well, I'm coming back to pwi after some time (around 1 year and something). I had a lvl 5x cleric in harshlands (also 46 archer) and been there done with it ^^. I'm gonna start in the new PvE server that opens the 17th. I was looking around, reading everything about wizz, and tried to read one or two guides about psy but it didn't cleared out my doubts.

As is a PvE server I'm not looking for a PvP char, and looking for what is best in grinding and in TW. I wanna have a DD char because with the cleric, for me, it was just plain boring sometimes, just healing. I won't be getting a veno cause prolly I will always have a buddy to play with who is gonna be one.

Considering this, what fits better for me, a wizz or a psy? I would like it if you could explain me the reasons and what is the best for TW.

Thanks in advance

wiz and psy are 2 diff things its like asking wiz or veno. now there is 10 more threads like this where all ur question been answered go look for them thats the best i can offer atm