Yng Helps You!

YngWiE - Sanctuary
YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
For any new players, and maybe some older. Everytime I'm in game, and not unavailable (in an instance or TW etc.), I open a chat room called "YngHelpsU". If you see this chatroom feel free to join if you need a hand with bosses or instances.

I'm not guaranteeing I'll be able to help you with all your quest bosses and the like, but if it can be done with a level 98 Herc, I'll try to help you.

Cheers.

Just a sidenote: Sometimes I alt-tab between my PWI and other things so I may not respond right away, but leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I check.
Post edited by YngWiE - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I dont play much anymore, but it seems to be a nice way to spend the lil time i do on pwi so if you want you can add me up to the list, will do any boss which is possible for me to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2010
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Heya yng i need help with TT99 plate got any spare illusion stones? hehe jk
    All jokes aside this is a good idea and very kind of you if you ever need any extra help throw me a pm ill be glad to help tank a boss or two b:pleased
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello Yng ! I am a poor little nub that need's help breaking the hottest red haired wiz out of PWI jail because she was sentenced for life .

These are terrible times you see , as a pimp I need more workers and I only got a few that actually attract the population but I need more than just these :

- A G.I.R.L. fishie in a green fairy dress that's a descendant of some lance guy that was more of an Axelot guy in a green suit with no pants and a stick ;

- A pink male fish that has been through many stages of evolution from sanc to RT which are : stage 1 > a female cleric dressed in white that was -channeling addicted > stage 2 > some short no-name bm evolution (non-important) > stage 3 > this is when he took over the body of a pro pure mag wiz with a nick that's annoying to spell even now wiz and transformed it into an absolute beast known throughout the sanc server > and ofc the final pink fishie stage on the RT aquarium server that we all know and love b:cute ;

- Last one is a pwetty tranny archer that has also ended up in the aquarium that is the RT server and has apparently grown allot of hair due to all the humidity thus transforming into a fuzzy barb ;

Now while these 3 are excellent workers , they are simply not enough to meet all the demands of all costumers so I would like to get that big bosom red haired **** of a wiz back to working for me as her connections would also allow me to get more workers like say 2 adorable male bm workers that would & can handle both male & female costumers ( hi strife & kyan b:bye ) .

That is all , I'll be waiting with explosives and whatever gadgets I can get my hands on for the day when that thick prison wall will finally get old enough and be rdy to crumble .

But on a more serious note > want's aya to be able to help tanking bosses again Q_Q , it's fun tanking even fb89 ones as a wiz with mediocre gears :P .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Help me... take over the world b:sinb:sin
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A nice gesture of you Yng.
    Well this is definetely a new initiative,but what is important is the example you will/could set.
    Usually people that offer free help are quickly stereotyped as dull carebears and their online social status is not that much taken into consideration by a lot of other players.
    You however come from the greener plains of Coolsville Nefarios and perhaps the attitude towards such initiative may change.
    Kudos to you and goodluck with everything.
    I would also offer my side-help, but I am not sure what else a level 70s barb can bring more than you at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Aya when free pm me on ym, and yeah i guess most of your gears are some where with me on my alts, i know where the chest piece is but rest have to search..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can you please help me kill harpy wraith a couple dozen times? w00t xD
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Help me... take over the world b:sinb:sin

I'll help you as long as I get 51% of the spoils.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you need a DD/minibarb you can pm me and I can give a hand, Yng
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Help me get my TT99 Dx
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    is this spring time santas wish list? :D

*scribbles*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Add me to the helper list m8 - if I'm not stuck in an instance I'm up for it:)
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i just need help in general b:sad

good idea :P
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    when are you usually in game yng?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    when are you usually in game yng?

Night to Late-Night PST. Around the time Dailies reset.
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you must be damn bored xD