RT Top 3 players of each class

Comments

• Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barb: Man, Redzen (equips), Thanatos, Shelter.
    Veno: Nuala (2k Nix bleed damage QQ), Hater, Acrueid.
    Cleric: Nimpo, Lightain.... :o
    Archer: MIT, Night...
    Psychic: LuciferV definitely.
    Sin: Veritas_
    BM: Rembrant....Peenie, Afro Ninja...
    Wizard: Anarchy.... NotAmbition, YourMum.

But, why dont we have a "worst players list?" not going to say any names, but I was thinking of The_Boss when I thought of this Idea. ._.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barb: Man, Redzen (equips), Thanatos, Shelter.
    Veno: Nuala (2k Nix bleed damage QQ), Hater, Acrueid.
    Cleric: Nimpo, Lightain.... :o
    Archer: MIT, Night...
    Psychic: LuciferV definitely.
    Sin: Veritas_
    BM: Rembrant....Peenie, Afro Ninja...
    Wizard: Anarchy.... NotAmbition, YourMum.

But, why dont we have a "worst players list?" not going to say any names, but I was thinking of The_Boss when I thought of this Idea. ._.

http://i40.tinypic.com/v2tci0.jpg

Did someone mention The_Boss?

He was telling me in that infamy tw, a barb dropped out of the sky, and started attacking him while the barb was on his areogear. He said he just looked at him and said "Really? really? Is this really happening?" The Boss is the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://i40.tinypic.com/v2tci0.jpg

Did someone mention The_Boss?

He was telling me in that infamy tw, a barb dropped out of the sky, and started attacking him while the barb was on his areogear. He said he just looked at him and said "Really? really? Is this really happening?" The Boss is the best.

Sometimes it bugs and shows aerogear when you land b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010

wizard- YoBroski, Seppuku, MyPixelsHurt

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Yeah same lol. YoBroski is that Wiz that would go afk like a million times during RB and die, pretty funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YoBroski - Raging Tide
    YoBroski - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ok so i nonchalantly played my way through rb, LOL? self proclaimed awful judge of talent this guy is, maybe I'm insulting your entire life here by downplaying what it took to complete a gamma, but the pve aspect of this game isn't ever going to be worthy of somebodys full attention.

remember that time you tried to put your nix on me in tw but before I could phoenix it it vanished out of thin air because you died like the worthless trash of a veno you are? **** i'm still thoroughly impressed at how you guys can't keep things in context, 26 minutes to beat aurora.. LOL, and the things you guys have tried to say in attempt to rationalize your fail have been absolutely entertaining to say the least. pretty sure the lack of skill in infamy (but substance) was proven when you guys took 2 and a half hours to take down a ****ing qqme that is a quarter of the talent of the original

rawrg you're better at making beauty pageant threads or whatever the **** it is you do so misshope and myrtle can show their appreciation while the rest of us laugh at how much of a virgin you are

the only other people who can keep things in perspective very rarely/if ever post on the forum like the case for almost every game. so enjoy convincing yourselves you are able to judge 'true skill' while myself and a few others actually **** ourselves.

perditioned

-kingslayer
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ok so i nonchalantly played my way through rb, LOL? self proclaimed awful judge of talent this guy is, maybe I'm insulting your entire life here by downplaying what it took to complete a gamma, but the pve aspect of this game isn't ever going to be worthy of somebodys full attention.

remember that time you tried to put your nix on me in tw but before I could phoenix it it vanished out of thin air because you died like the worthless trash of a veno you are? **** i'm still thoroughly impressed at how you guys can't keep things in context, 26 minutes to beat aurora.. LOL, and the things you guys have tried to say in attempt to rationalize your fail have been absolutely entertaining to say the least. pretty sure the lack of skill in infamy (but substance) was proven when you guys took 2 and a half hours to take down a ****ing qqme that is a quarter of the talent of the original

rawrg you're better at making beauty pageant threads or whatever the **** it is you do so misshope and myrtle can show their appreciation while the rest of us laugh at how much of a virgin you are

the only other people who can keep things in perspective very rarely/if ever post on the forum like the case for almost every game. so enjoy convincing yourselves you are able to judge 'true skill' while myself and a few others actually **** ourselves.

perditioned

lmao, forums r srs bzness.

Nowhere in your little rant though did you even to attempt to say that your anything other than a terrible mage. And I wonder why that is....maybe....*gasp*....no it couldn't be!

Yep, your just a terrible mage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Broski BIDs me for 2.5k but still an easy kill b:bye
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010

PvE in PW is so easy, yet you still died. rofl.

lolumad? Hahaha.

Until the QQme TWs I would just tower dive the spawn point with parasitic/bramble and drop 30 of whatever enemy we were fighting. Guess you were a casualty before tower pew-pewed me. umad, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andronikos - Raging Tide
    Andronikos - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Heh, whats this the chump list? Lets brag about our friends and ignore pure skill. Put any of these people in comparable gear to others and you will know true skills. I have no gear over +3, but I guarantee you when you see me coming down that TW lane, you will know I was there. Gear and refines will never replace skill.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Heh, whats this the chump list? Lets brag about our friends and ignore pure skill. Put any of these people in comparable gear to others and you will know true skills. I have no gear over +3, but I guarantee you when you see me coming down that TW lane, you will know I was there. Gear and refines will never replace skill.

You can say that while you have the lvl and jus a few ppl hav the gear, but later on u will c how gear and refines can change pvp/tw drastically. ;)
    edited March 2010
    Oh i have the gear, just on break. Then ill refine it, but no reason to think money = best either. I was Cala on DW. I certainly know eventually I will need refines.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lawl gear is plays a bigger role then skill in this game now it doesnt matter how pro you are youre still gonna get 1 shot by a +10 lunar b:cry
    lolimad
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Lo gear is plays a bigger role then skill in this game now it doesnt matter how pro you are youre still gonna get 1 shot by a +10 lunar b:cry

Or rolled by level 80 molds ftw b:victory
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Lawl gear is plays a bigger role then skill in this game now it doesnt matter how pro you are youre still gonna get 1 shot by a +10 lunar b:cry
    lolimad

Lol, Lucifers +11 only does 1.3k ): +10 doesnt do anything if you dont use the right skills or targets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Or rolled by level 80 molds ftw b:victory

out of the 11 times we fought we were both extremely close to dying >_>
    *cough*im pretty sure radiance was using absolute domain on u*cough*
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    out of the 11 times we fought we were both extremely close to dying >_>
    *cough*im pretty sure radiance was using absolute domain on u*cough*

Nah, I told her not to interfere, I don't even think she has AD on her genie.. anyways sin vs sin is sort of like archer vs archer, whoever crits faster and harder :b.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Nah, I told her not to interfere, I don't even think she has AD on her genie.. anyways sin vs sin is sort of like archer vs archer, whoever crits faster and harder :b.

WTB>rematch best out of 20 this time >,>
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Lucifer has killed me once 1v1, I have killed him multiple times. However, that is besides the point. I like Lucifer, and im sure hes gotten a little better. Neither of you even have the fortitude to try. Lets just run our mouths.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cry WTB Skills in cash shop.

My gear is not enough b:sad

If Luci 4shots me again while charmed im gonna quite.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Quoh - Sanctuary
    Quoh - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Iruh, (for me one of the best non cs bms in the server)

LOL how does a non cs bm even compete? a non-cs bm doesnt deserve mention
  • Lexxus - Harshlands
    Lexxus - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Gear and refines will replace skill allday everyday in pwi... dat is just the way it is in pwi...you put a noob with a character all+10 event gear and you put a pro with noob npc gear...no matter how skillfully pro you are..you will lose..dats y we have a pro class called cashoppasaurus

pure skill without gear is like saying a gun without bullet...b:bye
  • Senkaku - Harshlands
    Senkaku - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL how does a non cs bm even compete? a non-cs bm doesnt deserve mention

STFO b:kiss
  • Quoh - Sanctuary
    Quoh - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i agree with lexxus. people who don't catshop (like iruh) cannot compare to someone with a set of refined event gear (like alot of the names mentioned on this thread)
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Gear and refines will replace skill allday everyday in pwi... dat is just the way it is in pwi...you put a noob with a character all+10 event gear and you put a pro with noob npc gear...no matter how skillfully pro you are..you will lose..dats y we have a pro class called cashoppasaurus

Theres enough stupid people with +ed event gear to go around in this game. Like AnneLiesse spamming cute 800 Tempests on arcane venos and such while she has Plume Shot at her disposal to do 1k+. Cash shop can do a lot for a person, but the stupid-factor can take most of it's uses away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Talim - Raging Tide
    Talim - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well.. looking past all the flaming b:chuckle

Blademaster: Peenie&WildBlader
    Wizard: Sunkist&Maestro
    Cleric: LadyAthena&Isabo
    Archer: ManInTights&RainZ
    Barbarian: MeatShield&Andronikos
    Venomancer: PurpleHair&WrongTarget
    Psychic: GonjaQueen&Hypnos
    Assassin: Veritas_& -

b:victory My non-bais picks and purely picked based on skill ive squaded with or been pked by :D
  • HanzoHattori - Raging Tide
    HanzoHattori - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    imho those are really good at playing their class and are threats to be reckoned with :

Blademaster : Peenie
    Barb : Andronikos
    Veno : wrongtarget
    Archer : Nightrage
    Wiz : Pixelshurt
    Psy : lucifer
    Sin : Veritas

dunno how they would perform on a real pvp server tho considering that pvp is almost non existent
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    Veritas_ - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Best manufacture: ToyTank
    Cutest veno: Kali
    best qqme:bunny_lady
    bestdropper: diesel
    greatest annoying: azula
    greatest helper:Man
    biggest ego with Fail skills: Montrey (i like to pk him when i uneuip my armor and die one shot)
    best bf: fapfapfap i dont vote my gf for most beautiful girl
    best female char who is a man:Russie

worst fail sin: Veritas_
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010

Pros aren't gonna run around with NPC gear ya know.. Just recently a friend of mine was jumped by a cash shop archer with +10 event gears and +12 lunar bow whereas my friend has +6 on tt99/event and +10 lunar bow.. my friend ended up winning b:victory but then again it was an archer vs archer battle b:surrender

tl;dr pros aren't gonna run around with **** gear
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    Veritas_ - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    tt80 for the win b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh