Annoying situations

AlanWake - Harshlands
AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Single most annoying situation when pvping. .

There are a ton I'm sure list others that are not on the poll b:embarrass

I left a certain one off to avoid an issue or two, I'm sure you can figure that out, lets stay away from that one

p.s. yes I am bored at work, get over it
Post edited by AlanWake - Harshlands on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I say archer and veno's ranged stuns, stun is probably one of mage's biggest weakness and being ranged makes their stuns harder to avoid. I can handle and kill 4-5 melee characters but add either a veno or archer to the mix and I'll die everytime.

I guess cleric sleep would come in a distant second, but they are easier to counter/avoid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As a Barb, getting purged is like, the worst thing ever. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would vote for missing when your target is 1 hit from dead and then seeing their charm tick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would vote for missing when your target is 1 hit from dead and then seeing their charm tick.

Or charging up all your energy for one mega-super-pwn-armageddon, then unleashing it with all your strength and striking the victory pose, only to realize the target survived with <100 hp left. Then his charm ticks.

Super annoying :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sins are annoying as hell.

Everything else an archer can counter with genies or skills if timed right but other than detection pots you can't counter sin stealths (unless you aoe around like a fool on mobs but no sins are that stupid anymore)
  • Kojj - Raging Tide
    Kojj - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I despise all venomancers.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Clerics sleep, **** just sleep u and take out ur pet, luckily i sacrificed one of my genie skills for anti sleep thob:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Distance Shrink, only skill that can annoy me in pvp can allow a mage to escape from my attacks, Damage wise no one is really an issue its just a matter of getting in range to kill them 1 by 1.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:sad sins cloak.. dude those guys just stealth spark hit = LA and AA diesb:shocked
    if they implement triple spark to sins i quit the game or my archer for good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:sad sins cloak.. dude those guys just stealth spark hit = LA and AA diesb:shocked

They will implement itb:chuckle Good way to avoid death is jus by using absolute domain, seal the sin and kill it in less then 5 seconds >.>
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sin stealth is annoying but veno purge usually means you're about to die. Clerics and Mages just get so squishy without their selfbuffs it's unrealistic..sleep is pretty annoying but in most cases I sleep the enemy clerics before I get slept so it doesn't matter :P (BigDin is the exception cause of his ridiculous amount of channeling) I like to counter triplespark with sleep but then again you can just use antistun skills on bm/archer/barb to counter that and venopurge beats sleep in those situations too. Plus the cooldown is shorter sooooo purge > sleep when it comes to annoyance imo. op skill is op.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Can I have your stuff? b:cute

._. For me most annoying is purge ._. Or the miss miss miss miss all the time on archers b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    Sabre_ - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Maybe they will make it so triple spark makes the sin appear.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Maybe they will make it so triple spark makes the sin appear.

Did you run out of oracles?
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    detection pots

They have those? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They have those? :o

Yes, currently KD has access to those pots through the Raging Tide territory. I think they are level 7 pots? They require a whole lot of herbs to make.
  • Nurfed_ - Harshlands
    Nurfed_ - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And it only allows you to craft one at a time instead of the usual five. And it also takes forevaa to make that one pot.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When a veno purges your triple spark.
    Worst.
    Thing.
    Evar.
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Veno purge QQ Nothing else kills me quite as fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, currently KD has access to those pots through the Raging Tide territory. I think they are level 7 pots? They require a whole lot of herbs to make.

Must. Aquire. KD. Friends.

So every time I go to fight Ninjaichi he won't holy path and go stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When a veno purges your triple spark.
    Worst.
    Thing.
    Evar.

so true man so true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Must. Aquire. KD. Friends.

WTS Detection Pots - 500k each
    PM me ingame
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ******n Stealth.

Everything else is avoidable by either A: staying the hell away or B: purge.

Stealth means places like SP are never safe. On my Cleric I spent almost an hour with some firnds trying to get past a damn assassin and other PKers to go kill Silverfrost >_>.

Got through, **** kils me so everyone comes back to see me through, rinse repeat QQ

Gottim eventully though, he missed and got stunned XD

Aside that i only really have an issue with levels. But thats a whole different issue lol ;)

(<---Blood Red and rising :D Got bored of only getting killed on mah Cleric >:])