safety lock issue

Crunk_juice - Lost City
Crunk_juice - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Yesterday I waited till my safety lock was off "set to 2 hours" and then reset it to 1 minute.
When I just logged in it was still set to 2 hours whats going on can someone help me?b:cryb:thanks
Post edited by Crunk_juice - Lost City on

Comments

• Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think it takes 3 days for it to be applied, if you're lowering the amount of time.wmgjhz%20(20).gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hehe...ah, Safety Lock...man, I've had some FUN times with that little feature...not really. b:surrender

Anywho, here's a play-by-play of what you'll be needin' to do if you want to fix your safety lock.

1) Set your safety lock to one minute (Which you already did, so good job)

2) Now, for the next THREE DAYS, your request will be processed. During those three days, the time displayed on your safety lock will REMAIN THE SAME (in your case, two hours). DO NOT think that this is an error, it's just an additional "firewall" that was implemented for one reason or another.

3) Again, DO NOT touch the safety lock for THREE WHOLE DAYS. I cannot stress this enough. If you put in another time during those three days, then the three day timer will RESET.

4) Read steps two and three one more time, just to be safe.

5) After those three days have passed, your safety lock should be set to whatever time you set it for. If it takes longer than that, say four or five days, and your timer hasn't changed (provided you haven't touched it during those three days), please take a screenshot and submit a ticket to PWI.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Crunk_juice - Lost City
    Crunk_juice - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank you!b:thanksb:victory
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hehe...ah, Safety Lock...man, I've had some FUN times with that little feature...not really. b:surrender

Anywho, here's a play-by-play of what you'll be needin' to do if you want to fix your safety lock.

2) Now, for the next THREE DAYS, your request will be processed. During those three days, the time displayed on your safety lock will REMAIN THE SAME (in your case, two hours). DO NOT think that this is an error, it's just an additional "firewall" that was implemented for one reason or another.

3) Again, DO NOT touch the safety lock for THREE WHOLE DAYS. I cannot stress this enough. If you put in another time during those three days, then the three day timer will RESET.

5) After those three days have passed, your safety lock should be set to whatever time you set it for. If it takes longer than that, say four or five days, and your timer hasn't changed (provided you haven't touched it during those three days), please take a screenshot and submit a ticket to PWI.

↑ This.

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Mayhaps I suggest this is MOD quality post?

b:chuckle

Konny for PWI forum mod!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mayhaps I suggest this is MOD quality post?

b:chuckle

Konny for PWI forum mod!

b:laugh

...another one joins the fanbase, I guess...hehe, welcome.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Please refer to this thread for help with disabling the Safety Lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.