Assassin & Psychic Demon/Sage Skills

124»

Comments

• Forcas - Lost City
    Forcas - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    deathtr0ll wrote: »
    yo yo i'm still not sure i wanted to go sage seems i like to tank with my assassin but now seeing the skills i think i might as well go with demon seem i have gear that lets me tank. Seems as demon i'll do more damage and have more hp
    Still undecided :)

Demon sins = cheaper basically. a Sage sin with 4.0 base + genie for 5.0 who triple sparks and DD's does a lot more dmg than a Demon sin with 3.33/4.0 base who triple sparks and dd's.

Sage does more dmg, better bp and better skills for the most part. Demon is cheaper to make, since u get aps on demon spark. so 5.0 demon sin needs all aps gear + nv 1st cast daggers and they will be 5.0 when sparked. and they do NOT need the aps TOME for that.... they will be 3.33 base and 5.0 sparked without the tome. Sage will need ALL of it plus the tome just to get 4.0 base. and can never truely be 5.0 the same way that a demon sin can. But if they emulate 5.0 with genie skills... they do much more damage.

SO.... that's why a lot of people go demon... the cheapest APS tome cost around 300million coins. which is more than ALL of the other gear combined. so basically if you want sage... ur paying double. also sage sin skills are much more expensive... demon BP... u don't even need/want it.... it gives like 30 seconds of evasion... puke. sage gives 3% instead of 2% life steal. very worth it... but demon bp costs about 10-20m tops, and sage is worth 40-80m (avg around 60-supply/demand).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Holy triple necro batman....b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    dotdotdot

And this is why clerics should be killed so they can stop creating zombies.

*shoots thread and the cleric that brought it back from the unundead*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.