Why why why?

Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Why so many QQ threads in the first few pages of general forum. I mean really? Have you people become THAT unappreciative of the game? It provides good entertainment, be happy with that. It is just a game after all. Stop QQing about how PWI is gonna fail, cause you really don't know if it will. Only time can tell that.

and yes, this would be a slight QQ thread, too.

Stop just stop it. Why can't everyone just be happy or accept things even though you don't like them? I've been playing since open beta started in sept 08, and I've adapted to nearly everything the game has thrown at the community.
>.<
Post edited by Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why so many QQ threads in the first few pages of general forum. I mean really? Have you people become THAT unappreciative of the game? It provides good entertainment, be happy with that. It is just a game after all

Stop just stop it. Why can't everyone just be happy or accept things even though you don't like them? I've been playing since open beta started in sept 08, and I've adapted to nearly everything the game has thrown at the community.

Then why you make these thread ? b:surprised
    Read my siggy. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • cebo1033
    cebo1033 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You are the one thinking negatively about this. People are complaining about the game because they like it. But it's only after so long of PW not listening to it's players that they feel betrayed.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Q.Q sounds like some other MMO that litterally died because its players rebelled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    O.O Well yes that last line in your siggy is exactly what I'm doing. I QQ trying to stop the other from QQing. >.<

But seriously, I really do think that some people forget

IT IS JUST A GAME
    >.<
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010

IT IS JUST A GAME

That why . . all Q.Q is good show to join up for fun. b:laugh
    Except Q,Q that including people behavior, that one not good show.b:sad
    It showing how people can be so immature . . wait i just say immature ? Do everyone feel mature ? b:laugh

Is mature mean ignore other mature people ? Or help them anytime they ask ? b:surrender
    Or annoy them until they left the game ? =0 (or neighborhood, or village, or town . .)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    cebo1033 wrote: »
    You are the one thinking negatively about this. People are complaining about the game because they like it. But it's only after so long of PW not listening to it's players that they feel betrayed.

Im not thinking negatively about this. I like the game, too. In fact, I love it, and I do agree somethings should be fixed, but IMO this constant QQ on the forums needs to go. Too many people are impatient and unappreciative of things. I really don't post QQ threads, but after seeing the first few pages of general discussion being QQ threads, I decided to QQ about the QQ. I don't like seeing unhappy people. QQ
    >.<
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    O.O Well yes that last line in your siggy is exactly what I'm doing. I QQ trying to stop the other from QQing. >.<

But seriously, I really do think that some people forget

IT IS JUST A GAME

I very much hate that phrase its such a cop out answer "its just a game"

They are whining because they don't pay attention if they paid attention they would find most of the time things aren't what they seem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I very much hate that phrase its such a cop out answer "its just a game"

They are whining because they don't pay attention if they paid attention they would find most of the time things aren't what they seem.

But it is simply that. "Just a game" It's here to provide entertainment a few hours a day. I just don't like it when ppl take things too seriously and QQ on the forums. Can't someone just post a happy go lucky thread?

EDIT: QQ. Too tired to QQ about the QQ now. I'm off to bed. I'll QQ about the QQ more later. Goodnight.
    >.<
  • cebo1033
    cebo1033 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    To look at it as "just a game" is to ignore all the problems that come with it. Of course speaking literally it's just a game. I think all the "QQ threads" are here for the better. Maybe PW should take that into consideration - they have a ton of QQ threads about their game.

Maybe it's time to fix some things?

Just my opinion. I do see your point though.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    To look at it as "just a game" is to ignore all the problems that come with it. Of course speaking literally it's just a game. I think all the "QQ threads" are here for the better. Maybe PW should take that into consideration - they have a ton of QQ threads about their game.

100% fully unequivocally agree with this ^^
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Though whining goes both way remove one thing create another problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle I'm sorry but I find it funny that in order for you to speak your mind about this, you also create a QQ thread which shows up on the first page. You are right, it's just a game. This is also just an online forum, a place for discussion. There is no need to complain about what others choose to discuss, regardless of what it is.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    general discision always has been and always will be, the QQ section b:surrender
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why so many QQ threads in the first few pages of general forum.

There are already like 3 other QQ about QQing threads in the last day. Good job for making the 4th.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can't someone just post a happy go lucky thread?

Okay, you start. Let's be the examples that we would like other people to follow. Continuing in the same vein as other complainers, I'm afraid, won't get the point across.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Umm, OP hun, you aren't exactly helping by making this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    funny-pictures-bravo-bunny.jpg
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dear Sir.

Why, Oh why oh why oh why.

Yours.
    Colonel Blather (Mrs)
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Oh wow. I feel like I've caused a riot for some reason. I understand that there's alot of things ppl are unhappy about things in this game. But it just seems to me that 90% of the game population is unhappy about where the game has gone, and there's also some things that I dont like either, but I just choose to try and adapt to it.

Do I like gold prices now? No. Not really. I liked it better at 100k each, but 300-350k isnt so bad that I can't farm/grind a few gold a day.

Do I get squaded with the ocassionial nooblet idiot breeds? Yes I do. Everyone does, but as long as I know Im doing my job right Im happy. And if they are too idiot for me, I just leave.

Have I made squad mistakes? Yes. I even did yesterday in TT. My herc was tanking the boss, and I was trying to type to someone and heal at the same time. My letters didnt go in the chat box, so all the shortcut windows popped up including that annoying "hot keys" function. I couldnt heal my herc from trying to exit out of everything, so my herc dies, then another herc catches, and dies cause i guess the veno wasnt ready for the unexpected happening. Then the cleric dies, and the barb invokes and catches it. All this time I'm ressing my herc and trying to catch the boss. Finally caught it, but dispite my mistake, it was a good recovery.

Do I find the occassionial glitches annoying? Yes I do, but not so much that it hinders my game play. I'm usually not the one to report a certain glitch. In fact I hardly ticket anything.

So even though I just try to go with the flow of things, there are somethings in game that I don't like either, but it doesnt stop me from enjoying it as it seems other people have. I do generally try and stay out of the general discussion because of all the QQ. But I really want to know: Are there really that many people unhappy with things?
    >.<