Wizard vs. Sin

Options
2»

Comments

• VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm not trolling. I telling you I was unable to use expel, when I was stunned. It was the first thing what I did, when I was attacked by sin. Hit expel. But it didn't work.

Maybe you didn't have buff filter on and the sin had their neutral blessing filter activated? Or you were targetting something that could not be expelled?

Edit: to the poster above me, expel is a genie skill, so therefore it can be used no matter what debuffs you have on you, otherwise badge of courage would be a pointless genie skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Maybe you didn't have buff filter on and the sin had their neutral blessing filter activated? Or you were targetting something that could not be expelled?

Edit: to the poster above me, expel is a genie skill, so therefore it can be used no matter what debuffs you have on you, otherwise badge of courage would be a pointless genie skill.

sorry ignore what i said i was thinking of fortify b:surrenderb:surrender its early here and i just woke up minds not with it
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

You're right that you can expel can be used while stunned, but realize that not all genie skills can be used while stunned (i.e. occult)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

As I said it was long time ago. Since then they already adjusted couple genie skills. I remember when you could expel not yourself but you could expel the target. So you got sealed target for 11s with 80dex. genie. They "fixed" it also. b:angry It was far the best defense against the sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You're right that you can expel can be used while stunned, but realize that not all genie skills can be used while stunned (i.e. occult)

Good to know. I have never used a genie with occult or even a str based genie for that matter so I wouldn't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ya, it's mostly the offensive skills that you can't use while stunned (or at least skills that do damage). So skills like TE/lightning chaser are also unavailable when stunned (I'm sure there are many others.. I just know I've personally tested these ones :P)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.