{raging tide) HVND recruiting

Blonkita - Raging Tide
Blonkita - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Guild Banter
HVND is a multi mmo guild that was started on star wars galaxies in 2004
we have a hvnd guild on the following mmo's

star wars galaxies http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/

city of heroes http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=217657&TabID=1835425

age of conan

star trek online

perfect world (for a month now) http://www.perfecthvndworld.com/

HVND is the way it is and will stay that way, has a long hisotry spanning many MMO's.

If you are a mature player with a sense of honor then please feel free to contact us. HVND represents a small niche in PvP, one that lets actions speak louder than words. We dont log on boards proclaiming we did this, we owned that etc. We work together, focus, and for the most part win.

Is it a carebear guild? By all means, no. We are adults that choose to follow a higher, more difficult path. Kill them softly. No need to talk trash,or kill those lower than us in order to feel good about ourselves.

we will eventually start participating in territory wars we just have a ways to go before we do.

we are looking for more like minded, mature , and experienced mmo players please visit http://www.perfecthvndworld.com/ and Apply Today!!
Post edited by Blonkita - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SirSablo - Sanctuary
    SirSablo - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i remember your guild from star wars galaxies. you guys had a massive rebel base compound
    there was always some action happening there. pm me in game ill join
  • SirSablo - Sanctuary
    SirSablo - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ohh nvm. i just realized its the wrong server. ill reroll on raging tide and pm you
  • Blonkita - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    bump b:laugh
  • Blonkita - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    i just need to bump =P
  • Blonkita - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    bump bump =P
  • Blonkita - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    /bump hvnd FTW
  • otokun
    otokun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    HVND is growing fast! Its a pleasure to be a part of it and help the members in the development. And the best thing is: No drama... hehehehehe
    its about time we start with the pvps ^^ i cant wait for it XD

Ban_
  • Jihyun - Raging Tide
    Jihyun - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hey, I met a member of your guild and was invited to ask to see if I could join at lvl 20 and since I am that lvl here I am. The guild members name was apooc, barbarian class, I think around lvl 43-46ish. Anyways, I'd love to join if I'm able. Thanks.
  • AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide
    AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No drama? -_- yeah, right.
    My _____ are...
    Archer: fun
    Blademaster: Awesome
    Wizard: BIDS. <-- Coming soon
    Cleric: New, idk yet :)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010

No need to talk trash,or kill those lower than us in order to feel good about ourselves.

I seem to remember a nice world chat fight with a few of your members and Diangelo. I guess it's only applicable in PK then?

Doesn't really matter to me, though. I just suggest you try to keep to your claim. Good luck anyway.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • generalphulcrum
    generalphulcrum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    who started this branch of HVND?

i was one of the original two founders from SWG. randomly googled HVND and found this.

we have a strong pvp guild in SWTOR on Prophecy of the Five Server.

its great to see that the core values have stayed the same through so many games.