A little QQ intermingled with a cautionary tale.

Options
Revoltech - Lost City
Revoltech - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
I was in the Cube of Fate and I ran out of dice tickets and mirages at room 42 after rolling a six.

I figured, "Oh, I can just right click this after I town tele to the lobby area of the Cube and just grab a couple dice tickets there."

So I town tele'd to the lobby, bought a couple tickets, then tried right-clicking the die. I get a prompt saying "Not in requested room." Needless to say I was pissed.

*Sigh*
Post edited by Revoltech - Lost City on

Comments

• Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My friend momo got the timer in the Vampire's Domain or whatever it's called(Tideborn Quest Chain) amd couldn't get back in. Sounds similar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grayadidas
    grayadidas Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes I think every Dice you got in every Room of CoF can only be used in that room only xP
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    grayadidas wrote: »
    Yes I think every Dice you got in every Room of CoF can only be used in that room only xP

Not the first ones, i used to port to the lobby all the time and use dice from there when trying to get in the mice bashing room. Better not to risk it if you're running the cube for real however.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There actually is a solution to this problem. In Cube of Fate room 1 there are a circle of cauldrons with numbers. If you teleport back to room 1 with a die in your inventory, go to the same number cauldron (if you have die 5 go to cauldron 5) and it will exchange it for a puzzle cube. Then you can start again from room 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Each die you receive is tied to the room you receive it in. If you get ported back to room 1 with a die, you need to go to the appropriate die forge, find the appropriate room die to exchange for a puzzle cube. No if, and's or buts.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.