PVP v PVE?

2»

Comments

• Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE = You will not get RPKed, but if you want to pk, no one is around. So you reach 101 with uber-gear, and there is nothing to do with it.

PvP = Getting RPKed, camped, spam-killed and interrupted with questing is a normal thing to happend there. However IF you finally reach the cap, you have the freedom to do the same, risking to get owned by high level alts, blah blah blah. . .

In general, if you plan on being a bigmouthy ***, go PvE b:victory
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This thread needs to die for good. Nice job on the drawn out necro.
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This thread needs to die for good. Nice job on the drawn out necro.

Ikr??????????

It's been necro'd like 5 times and won't get closed and when an actual informative thread gets a post at 31 days, instalock. :/
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yuh, shelly lock this thread like you do all the others :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cenire - Sanctuary
    Cenire - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All I know is that if I played a cleric in PVP servers, I would get squashed plenty of times and many people QQing for res. It's not so demanding in PVE servers, so it's more peaceful b:pleased

But the thing is, in PVE servers most people with PK mode on are the high lvls. So low levels don't stand a chance.
  • llstarell
    llstarell Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    waahh! now im dreading lvl 30 :(
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Tivas, come back!!! With guild base TWs daily (I don't know, thats what they tell me anyway), there will be lots of pvp, even on lowly pve servers.

And oh, btw moderators, nice missing the double necro here on one of the most tired, played out and repeated topics ever on the forums.

Someone wake those people up!!!!
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.