Martial God?

Options
Jeran - Harshlands
Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
um well i was browsing pwdatabase and found this weapon http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/items/20311 so yea i was wondering if anyone have any info to tell me on the quest to get the mold b:laugh and any info on the mats to make it , which are a bunch of martial god stones (which i have no clue what they are) XD Is this a new feature? or am i just missing things out because im not lv 8x yet ?
Post edited by Jeran - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tsubasaa - Heavens Tear
    Tsubasaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thats a warsoul weapon, and in making one takes about 13billion. To make the item u can use different matts from tt and mysterious chips, or you can only use mysterious chips and money to make the matts required for warsoul weapon
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol dont get your hopes up
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    #1 dont look at my names thats not PWI items, look at the link where it says MY change it to pwi

#2 theyre impossible to get so dont get your hopes up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    #1 dont look at my names thats not PWI items, look at the link where it says MY change it to pwi

#2 theyre impossible to get so dont get your hopes up

yeaa i kinda figured that out when i looked at its stats lol :P thz anyway folks
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    um well i was browsing pwdatabase and found this weapon http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/items/20311 so yea i was wondering if anyone have any info to tell me on the quest to get the mold b:laugh and any info on the mats to make it , which are a bunch of martial god stones (which i have no clue what they are) XD Is this a new feature? or am i just missing things out because im not lv 8x yet ?

You should know this already, but most molds are not gotten from quests. In fact, the only quests that I know that give out molds are the new TB ones.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.