Genie

Sintastic - Raging Tide
Sintastic - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
I have a few questions about genies. I'm new and just started today. I read the genie faq but I still have some questions... Which genie is the best for assassins? and which skills/stats/afflictions should we put on it? Thank you for your time. :)

Ps. I have the discipline white one. Should I keep it?
Post edited by Sintastic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I personally prefer Infliction as it has a natural affinity to Str, which is what the skill Second Wind relies on for how much it heals. However, I only ever use Second Wind and Holy Path on mine, so really besides those, I wouldn't know what else to recommend to you. However, Second Wind is really a must, as when you cannot be healed by a cleric due to the cleric healing the tank, or when pots just won't heal fast enough, it gives you an instant heal. As long as you max your Str on the genie and keep the skill maxed, it will always be able to heal you to full health.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Along with Holy Path and Second Wind, you might wanna get Tangling Mire. Lowers target's attack rate and physical defense, which is great for DD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Along with Holy Path and Second Wind, you might wanna get Tangling Mire. Lowers target's attack rate and physical defense, which is great for DD.

How long is the effect on it?