1-2 Soul

febrerox
febrerox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cleric
so how nasty can soul be on a cleric? heard you need at least 4k hp buffed =/

with buff mine only goes up to ~3.4k-ish +- so... yea.. >.>

any advice/tips would be really great :))

EDIT: err wrong title.. it was meant to be 1-3 :
Post edited by febrerox on

Comments

• Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    a lot depends on your squad and your luck
    when SB drops below 50% hp he starts aoe attack, which gets stronger as his hp goes down. the faster you kill him the less hits you take, so good, skilled squad makes him a lot easier.
    about luck - the 4k hp value is for when he crits. bb halves the damage, but still, crit on higher end of SB attack can one hit you. so id recommend that cleric holding bb would have that 4k+. on the other hand i did it with my 3,5 and lived, tho it was very close for a moment...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ya i think i was doing him with 3,4-3,5 hp
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The problem is it's not only about HP. It's very strongly based on p def. I did him a 3K HP, but I had special p def orns and such that I would put on and take off some channeling gear. I didn't have over 4K HP until I was in my 90s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea his aoe does p.dmg
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Palafox - Heavens Tear
    Palafox - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    u can do it with 2.5k hp unbuffed and 2k phys def as long as BB stays up(but thats the minimum)
  • /Billion - Heavens Tear
    /Billion - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea did him last week and we didnt BB on him. Was ugly. killing squad and **** the barbs charm.

Easy mode = dual clerics healing till 55-50% then one switching to BB. The cleric not in BB can EASILY keep the barb up with IHs and DD at the same time.

Since they changed tin man up a bit he was a bit of trouble for me since i was used to the pre-TB version of him but now its easy peasy lemon squeezy b:victory

1-2 bosses and what 2 do as cleric. (need 2 clerics for this unless youve got a higher level squad)

chin - a joke. 1 cleric healing other DD or RB.
    drummer - 1 cleric BB before 50%, other cleric IHs(hardest boss in 1-2, if your barb is lower level or under geared might need to BB the entire fight due to drummers ability to one shot most 7x barbs.)
    soul - same as drummer. Doesnt 1shot barbs tho.
    snake - joke. 1 cleric heals other DDs, watch aggro cuz metal > wood
    tinman - they switched him up a bit. AOE used to be direction the boss is facing but now its range. Let the barb tank him in a corner and put the rest of the squad at max range away from him. have barb use alacrity(?) on the 007 aoes. CAN NOT BB on this guy, he cancels channeling so your gonna need 2 clerics healing for this guy. He doesnt hit hard other then the AOEs. 1k-1.5k on arcane

other then that grats on your loot. For a cleric i ran 1-2s a few times then quickly switched to 1-3s with higher levels for better coin. Pretty much the same strat just need better gear and higher levels. :D
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think the 3.5k+ figures people are giving you is for 1-3, not 1-2. 1-2 is easier and you should be fine with your current health. Best way to do it is to try. You can take a small hp charm with you if you feel uncomfortable. Try with 2 clerics first and have 1 ready to put up BB if the other has problems.

It also depends on your Pdef. I did 1-3 with around 2.6k health unbuffed, but I also wore light armour at that time (with cleric + bm buff gave me considerably more pdef). Arcane would not be able to survive with hp that low.

Edit: OOPS just realised you typoed in thread title and meant 1-3.