TT90Gold Decomposition

Wtf_cosin - Dreamweaver
Wtf_cosin - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
Can the TT90 gold daggers be decomposed after being bound?
I'm not talking about TT Gold items in general, just the daggers specifically.
As far as I know, the TT90 daggers are the only gold weapon that has a soul edge.

Would like some definite answers on this. No speculation please.
Post edited by Wtf_cosin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No they can not be decomposed to make the 99 after being bound. Yes, a GM did post on this about a month ago. Yes, this really, really bites.

Use frost daggers till you get nirvana =/

Edit: went ahead and found it for you. was from PW customer service

Originally Posted by Mail
    > Message:
    > the hh99 needs a soul edge from the hh90
    > the hh90 weapon binds itself on equipment
    > and as we all know bound items cant be decomposed
    >
    > so my question is this:
    > can the hh90 be decomposed even when bound ?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > -Jack
    The reply is as follows:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reply
    Hello Jack,

Bounded equipment can not be decomposed. To make the next dagger, you need to acquire a new TT90 dagger and decompose it. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reply back. We appreciate all the support!

Perfect World Customer Service
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Afaik, the TT100s don't require any previous weapons/edges, just mats. Just wait for those.

Or just make lunar ones, they're basically the same thing.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Afaik, the TT100s don't require any previous weapons/edges, just mats. Just wait for those.

Or just make lunar ones, they're basically the same thing.

lunar ones are not worth it. frost are better IMO. TT100 isn't out for daggers yet but if they will be like all others you need 4 TT99 souledges to make it plus the 100 mat.

currently i'd use frost daggers. build 90 then 99 then nirvana at 100.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Identical - Lost City
    Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    don't know about you guys but i enjoyed the cv ones. I used them till i got my nirvana. Mainly because 1 i didn't have to refarm all those hh mats and hope for gold drops. Another is cv is stronger than frost at a lower + and the hp regen proc is good for grinding.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    lunar ones are not worth it. frost are better IMO. TT100 isn't out for daggers yet but if they will be like all others you need 4 TT99 souledges to make it plus the 100 mat.

currently i'd use frost daggers. build 90 then 99 then nirvana at 100.

Just checked CN site, there are green 99 souledges. Nothing about green tt90 though. Possible they're only available from the soul of relics.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Just checked CN site, there are green 99 souledges. Nothing about green tt90 though. Possible they're only available from the soul of relics.

green 99 daggers?
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sorry.. cv? o_O??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sorry.. cv? o_O??

CV = Lunar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]