Forgotten how much fun wizies are

Belheldar - Harshlands
Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Wizard
With all these dailies its rare for me to ever feel the need to grind, but I startd grinding again so I can finish my culti and get undine. Thats when I remembered how much fun it was to kill mobs your lvl without them touching you and never running out of mana
Post edited by Belheldar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    With all these dailies its rare for me to ever feel the need to grind, but I startd grinding again so I can finish my culti and get undine. Thats when I remembered how much fun it was to kill mobs your lvl without them touching you and never running out of mana

b:victory
    My point exectly. It's fun to watch the mob die right before your feet. I sometimes just aim for that, waiting to cast crown of flame, in order to make a nice screeny
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ya i love wizzys XD i love all classes just wizzys are a pain but dang do they pay off
    i like pie
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ya i love wizzys XD i love all classes just wizzys are a pain but dang do they pay off

You can be sure. They do.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wizard. Probably the funniest class in the game.

Out of all classes I have tried, I have concluded that wizard is the funniest class in the game. What can be more fun than destroying mobs before they get to you? Probably only jumping into bunch of mobs and aoeing them all while manically laughing while mobs dies all around you XD If you are charmless and count only on pots and genie, then it is even more awesome!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    BIDS b:victory
    Huge damage = fun (^_^)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...