_DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lvl 39

144 STR
    36 VIT
    36 DEX
    5 MAGICb:sab:shocked

Nah, you're absolutely fine.

You have enough str for the time being, so ease up a little on that for a few levels. You basically want just enough to equip an axe your level. After that it's up to preference. I'd recommend leaving the vit as it is, or adding gradually to it and pumping a bit more dex in.

As you are, you can weild axes and pretty much smash through PvE no hassle. By level 50 with more dex you should balance out more and even be able to use multiple weapon paths which gives you a lot more options.

Basic builds are

3 str 2 dex per level (Allows use of all weapon paths and best DPS capability)

3 str 1 dex 1 vit (Basic popular axe/spear build. High survivability and cheap to fund gear for)

3 str x dex, cap vit at 30-50 (allows use of swords, axes, poles and lower level fists. A little more survivability that straight multipath)

6 str 3 vit 1 dex per 2 levels (pure vit i'm-a-barb build. Best survivability, but lack of options, poor DPS and accuracy and restricted to axes)

So yeah, basically find a build you like from the above. Then do a little math and figure out the stats you should have at 50 if you followed your chosen build. Then add accordingly to reach that as you level to 50, and follow your build set from then on.

Good luck ^_^