Servant: a 80 could have taken me down that was sad
Marche: know whats realy sad
Servant: Kylin saying there not rpk?
Marche: is the fact ur sitin in SZ QQin and sh!ttalkin like a none factor
Servant: i am a factor im on your list
Marche: no
Servant: that is proof that im a factor
Servant: i would nto have made a list if i was non factor
Marche: our list is just a way for our guildys to get the red name that they want
Marche: easy and fast
Marche: so that we dont need to go RPK
Marche: ^^
Servant: so you just put random factions on kos?
Marche: no
Servant: then im a factor
Marche: we actualy world chated asking about RPK factions and what some names
Marche: were and we wrote em down made a list and had some fun
Servant: im such a factor dogma came up?
Marche: well
Marche: seein as how
Marche: Dogma
Marche: is a RPK faction from few months back
Marche: somone prob saw u guys and was like oh their back
Marche: and told us
Servant: so dogma is such a factor you remember us from that long ago?
Marche: so again stop crying
Marche: u really are **** dumb arnt u frsrs
Marche: man ur **** hole has got to be real big for u to be this butt hurt atm

so dogma is obviously a factor for him to type this much compared to me... kylin gets there rpk list from anyone so technicly we can frame our enemies..marche cant spell for ****...what kinda loser uses the words butt and hurt togther..its sad that marche couldnt kill a 65 bm at his lvl in 10 seconds of me standing still for him..the list goes on i was on kylins side but after this information that tells me they are dumb enough to use others second hand information in one of there most important non rpk features only proves they fail..im typing this cause marche is still here killing all the lowbees and im bored.. this was letter for letter i could barely type a u instead of you... and furthermore dogma was more like 6-8 months ago.. in fact Speedyy was the original Dogma director... now hes what lvl 101... the end....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBg4UvGrL2s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Servant - Harshlands_1335101201 on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Marche: our list is just a way for our guildys to get th red name that they want

LMAO, so they can get the red name they want easy and fast haha.

*Takes notes for KD

So, we just need to make a list of anyone we want to rpk and no one will complain anymore.....good to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So u r a BM bragging about another BM not being able to kill in less then 10 seconds... u r a noob for sure, and KY has a list of all rpk guilds that we know of and doesnt matter what lvls they are, as long as they r rpk they r free to kill and that helps ppl know which guilds they have to kill. I wouldnt expect a lowbie and noob like u to know about how good guilds work.
  • Servant - Harshlands_1335101201
    Servant - Harshlands_1335101201 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So u r a BM bragging about another BM not being able to kill in less then 10 seconds... u r a noob for sure, and KY has a list of all rpk guilds that we know of and doesnt matter what lvls they are, as long as they r rpk they r free to kill and that helps ppl know which guilds they have to kill. I wouldnt expect a lowbie and noob like u to know about how good guilds work.

dude what lvl is he? as i said a 80 could have killed me im un charmed andi stood still..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    dude what lvl is he? as i said a 80 could have killed me im un charmed andi stood still..

You stood still? I need to c this, so u r saying u stood still for exactly 10 seconds without doing anything and he didnt kill u? Was he auto atking u? how many hit did he land on u? Those r the things that can save your **** from dying even if hes like 30 lvls above u cuz hes a BM and same goes for u, that means phy dmg against your high phy def.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The RPK list is in its preliminary stages and is being updated frequently.

Scenario:
    *Most of the server knows KY can kill RPK factions*

KY Officer to Faction X Leader/Officer:

KY: Hi, just wondering are you rpk.
    X: HELL NAH MAN.
    KY: ok

Even if Faction X is RPK why would they want to get on the FTK KY list?

Second Option:
    Incognito KY officer: Hey, I wanna join your guild are you guys RPK?
    X: HELL YA MAN WE TOTALLY PAWN NABS.
    Incognito KY officer: Ty.

This is how we got a lot of the names on the list actually including the world chat.

We recognize this system has its flaws and that's why we have to update the list frequently.

If you weren't RPK and we killed you based on that then our apologies. We need leaders and officers to verify that you are not indeed RPK and you're faction will be removed.

To Taboo: Yes, this list is a lot better for bored 9x and 10x's because it lets them kill people without breaking rules. And no, we do not randomly throw up names there.
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I applaud all of your skill in typing out that long conversation.

However, anyone can type whatever they want, whenever they want.

I'm afraid I'm skeptical without a screenshot of the conversation actually taking place.

Siochain - Marshal of Kylin
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Marche: our list is just a way for our guildys to get th red name that they want

LMAO, so they can get the red name they want easy and fast haha.

*Takes notes for KD

So, we just need to make a list of anyone we want to rpk and no one will complain anymore.....good to know.

stop being so dumb... this is not kingdomb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    I applaud all of your skill in typing out that long conversation.

However, anyone can type whatever they want, whenever they want.

I'm afraid I'm skeptical without a screenshot of the conversation actually taking place.

Siochain - Marshal of Kylin

i dont even care i only typed out our conversation cause he was rpking everyone who left sz so i had nothing better to do ive died many times today but not to him he is fail in fact if what he says is true your entire faction is very fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    The RPK list is in its preliminary stages and is being updated frequently.

Scenario:
    *Most of the server knows KY can kill RPK factions*

KY Officer to Faction X Leader/Officer:

KY: Hi, just wondering are you rpk.
    X: HELL NAH MAN.
    KY: ok

Even if Faction X is RPK why would they want to get on the FTK KY list?

Second Option:
    Incognito KY officer: Hey, I wanna join your guild are you guys RPK?
    X: HELL YA MAN WE TOTALLY PAWN NABS.
    Incognito KY officer: Ty.

This is how we got a lot of the names on the list actually including the world chat.

We recognize this system has its flaws and that's why we have to update the list frequently.

If you weren't RPK and we killed you based on that then our apologies. We need leaders and officers to verify that you are not indeed RPK and you're faction will be removed.

To Taboo: Yes, this list is a lot better for bored 9x and 10x's because it lets them kill people without breaking rules. And no, we do not randomly throw up names there.

we dont give a **** if we on some dumbass second hand info list the point is you look at us as a factor if we on it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    i dont even care i only typed out our conversation cause he was rpking everyone who left sz so i had nothing better to do ive died many times today but not to him he is fail in fact if what he says is true your entire faction is very fail

KY is the strongest guild in HL along with KD, if we r fail what does that makes your guild? Your guild is rpk, but I have never even had the chance to kill any1 belonging to it prob cuz u r all lowbie but still, every rpk guild is free to kill for KY and that list has prob 95% of rpk guilds in the server so dont think your guild is a factor when a lvl9x from KY could easily solo u all.
    edited March 2010
    KY is the strongest guild in HL along with KD, if we r fail what does that makes your guild? Your guild is rpk, but I have never even had the chance to kill any1 belonging to it prob cuz u r all lowbie but still, every rpk guild is free to kill for KY and that list has prob 95% of rpk guilds in the server so dont think your guild is a factor when a lvl9x from KY could easily solo u all.

look at this guy "your guild is rpk"... accordin to some second hand informations list from what 8 months ago...

thats just ignorant man the fact you go thru the time to target us makes us a factor ignoring us would make us non factor genius
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    stop being so dumb... this is not kingdomb:kiss

You are correct, we dont make a list so people can "get the red name they want easily and quickly" lol. That is possibly the most nub thing ive ever heard, whether its true or not is up for debate, but if it is, thats pretty sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyver - Harshlands
    Wyver - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    we dont give a **** if we on some dumbass second hand info list the point is you look at us as a factor if we on it :)

thats the ignorant part...your posts have stupid all over them b:surrender
    edited March 2010

says the alt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010

look man to be a non factor is to be ignored and not at all in th picture..

for us to be on some dumb second hand list for your members to give us this much effort makes us a factor in your factions game play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol marche you just made my day b:laugh
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    look at this guy "your guild is rpk"... accordin to some second hand informations list from what 8 months ago...

then why don't u pm Xulin or any other ky officer to discuss it? its not that hard
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Ok, as per your implicit request you are now off the RPK list.

Congratulations on your official non-factor status.
  • Wyver - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    look man to be a non factor is to be ignored and not at all in th picture..

for us to be on some dumb second hand list for your members to give us this much effort makes us a factor in your factions game play

what effort did they make? putting you on a list with all the other rpk factions ? were you even in there when they put them on the list? lol and Dogma was active was active for a couple of weeks if that and that was months ago
    i dont even care i only typed out our conversation cause he was rpking everyone who left sz

doesnt that mean he wasnt just after you but everyone? but omg no that doesnt makes you special anymore b:sad
    edited March 2010
    Ok, as per your implicit request you are now off the RPK list.

Congratulations on your official non-factor status.

i said earlier to your marshal i didnt give a **** i just think the way you guys are doing this is pretty **** dumbass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    what effort did they make? putting you on a list with all the other rpk factions ? were you even in there when they put them on the list? lol and Dogma was active was active for a couple of weeks if that and that was months ago

doesnt that mean he wasnt just after you but everyone? but omg no that doesnt makes you special anymore b:sad

thats kinda the point dude he was after everyone in a non rpk faction... is this all going over your head?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    You are correct, we dont make a list so people can "get the red name they want easily and quickly" lol. That is possibly the most nub thing ive ever heard, whether its true or not is up for debate, but if it is, thats pretty sad.

"This is how we got a lot of the names on the list actually including the world chat." obviously it is...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyver - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    thats kinda the point dude he was after everyone in a non rpk faction... is this all going over your head?

and since when does EVERYONE in a No Rpk guild Follow the rules?they cant follow what every single faction member does b:surrender BTW you keep saying you dont care about it but .....whyre you posting this here instead of talking to Xulin b:puzzled
    edited March 2010
    and since when does EVERYONE in a No Rpk guild Follow the rules?they cant follow what every single faction member does b:surrender BTW you keep saying you dont care about it but .....whyre you posting this here instead of talking to Xulin b:puzzled

i dont care that im on the list if you noticed the title of the thread is hw they have nothing but a second hand rpk list so in essence i could say that kingdom is rpk and they would just add them to there list... its pretty fail and you talking on your alt gets you no respect all it means is you must be lower lvl than even me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i dont care that im on the list if you noticed the title of the thread is hw they have nothing but a second hand rpk list so in essence i could say that kingdom is rpk and they would just add them to there list... its pretty fail and you talking on your alt gets you no respect all it means is you must be lower lvl than even me

even if you don't care that your on the list, why not help us improve it instead of just talking about how much it sucks? Any guild thats on it can get their leader to pm Xulin and he will probally take your guild off the list, if you arn't rpk. So to all the non-rpk guilds out there that are on the list, just pm Xulin, and do something about it ^.^

and kd does rpk, and we do have them on our list. soooooo......
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
    edited March 2010
    even if you don't care that your on the list, why not help us improve it instead of just talking about how much it sucks? Any guild thats on it can get their leader to pm Xulin and he will probally take your guild off the list, if you arn't rpk. So to all the non-rpk guilds out there that are on the list, just pm Xulin, and do something about it ^.^

and kd does rpk, and we do have them on our list. soooooo......

any decent rpk faction is well known.. your list is nothing but lowbee factions wich is pathetic.. nothing but a list giving you a reason to farm the lowbees for easy red name.. as marche said.. thats why.. its not like you made the list from experience you asked random **** people and they gave you random **** factions they didnt like.. therefore you are killing people and you have no real idea why other than you were told they were rpk.. youre randomly putting them on that list and that makes it pretty random pk by you.. aka RPK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    any decent rpk faction is well known.. your list is nothing but lowbee factions wich is pathetic.. nothing but a list giving you a reason to farm the lowbees for easy red name.. as marche said.. thats why.. its not like you made the list from experience you asked random **** people and they gave you random **** factions they didnt like..

Straw-mans ftw.
    edited March 2010
    if you randomly ask people for factions that pk

and you randomly add them to a list

and you hunt this randomly made list

then you are randomly killing without any real evidance of rpk or a reason..

that is rpk... with like a little curtain

and i understand you can say you see a red name in the faction so they must be rpk..

wrong..

they may have had a kos they killed granted that player is red his faction is not rpk..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Straw-mans ftw.

Philosophy ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.