more clothes on the toon to the left?

Options
Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
just noticed, her bare belly now has like a see-through-ish covering and her armpits are covered and looks like more fluff around the hips (covering the crotch).

guess a lot of people QQ'd that she was too naked? lol
Post edited by Vinat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^
    as opposed to the fish lady before? i doubt bare tummy offends anyone anymore lol

i think....

that we need fashion modeled after the peachblossom occultist boss in Abbadon b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think....

that we need fashion modeled after the peachblossom occultist boss in Abbadon b:dirty

lmao yes you did say that. i still want a glacial maiden outfit tho >.>

and well.. i know this toon has move skin covered than her in game loading screen counter part. and i also know that foxrunning had a conniption when they first changed the forum so....
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    just noticed, her bare belly now has like a see-through-ish covering and her armpits are covered and looks like more fluff around the hips (covering the crotch).

guess a lot of people QQ'd that she was too naked? lol

Well, now that you mention it ... they did give her some more ... clothing stuffs?
    I'm still trying to figure out what it is ... a tideborn/veno cross mix of some sort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, now that you mention it ... they did give her some more ... clothing stuffs?
    I'm still trying to figure out what it is ... a tideborn/veno cross mix of some sort.

She is actually a Tidomancer.

This is the new race the Developers are working on btw.

The male variant will be a Barborn.

The skills sets will be as follows, the Tidomancer will be able to use all the Assassin skills (thus the daggers, which will have an added M-Atk to them) as well as all the Venomancer skills (Phoenix FTW!).

The Barborn will be able to use all the Psychic skills as well as all the Barbarian skills.

Each will also have the additional skill of being able to summon a Ban Hammer, and use it against anyone, at any time, with out a cooldown.

~S
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1z3nwn4.jpg

She looked way better before.wmgjhz%20(2).gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1z3nwn4.jpg

I agree.

All the anal retentive religious prudes got their way.

~S
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

The skills sets will be as follows, the Tidomancer will be able to use all the Assassin skills (thus the daggers, which will have an added M-Atk to them) as well as all the Venomancer skills (Phoenix FTW!).

The Barborn will be able to use all the Psychic skills as well as all the Barbarian skills.

Each will also have the additional skill of being able to summon a Ban Hammer, and use it against anyone, at any time, with out a cooldown.

~S

LOL , too funny.
    I find it kind of sad that I actually get somewhat aroused when I was making a female BM and those smexy armors she got. (BTW to the devs I HATE the lvl 50 fur coat looking things on the heavy armor for females.)

I was about to say something about the females white panties things, but I think I should stop now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1z3nwn4.jpg

RIP old picture. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Remember is wowsers that sponsor most of the **** we get so i would like to congratulate them on a job well done. The see-trough and the leather straps covering the poor veno up maker her look less wholesome and more like a cheapie burlesque act.

Way to go. b:sin

But could you guys do something about the composition? Maybe resize so both her eyes will show? I swear, it looks so amateur...
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's probably for "safe for work" purposes.

I know that when I was working or in class and surfing the forums, I'd scroll through the top half of the forums pretty quick so as not to attract unwanted attention.

I doubt it has much to do with religion or modesty at all.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1z3nwn4.jpg

She is actually a Nightspike Assassin. They are like the Tideborn, but they have Tails and Little ears or wings like Venos.

I am rooting for the Barbon and Tidomancer b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    She is actually a Nightspike Assassin. They are like the Tideborn, but they have Tails and Little ears or wings like Venos.

I am rooting for the Barbon and Tidomancer b:chuckleb:victory

Re: Your signature....

I have to disagree with you, you are not even remotely close to being fugly.

~S
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    They're dammed if the do, dammed if they don't...

I like the old version of her, but had someone not posted that pic, I never would have noticed~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    But could you guys do something about the composition? Maybe resize so both her eyes will show? I swear, it looks so amateur...
    It looks fine on my screen (1440x900)
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Re: Your signature....

I have to disagree with you, you are not even remotely close to being fugly.

~S

Saitada said I was prettiful b:dirty

I feel SOOOOOOO happy right now dun Like teh hair, (But I still have teh do b:shutup)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

~S

And they won't have Demon/Sage skills either.

Their release will come with a 5 Gold "mega-EXP Pendant" that 20X's your exp, and lasts for 2 hours.

There will be surprise when 1 week later 200 Barborn are choking up the email server demanding Demon/Sage WaterGeddon.

RedMenace

\Spoooooooooooon!
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

There will be surprise when 1 week later 200 Barborn are choking up the email server demanding Demon/Sage WaterGeddon.

WaterGeddon b:shocked

Run for your lives!
  • Adagio - Lost City
    Adagio - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I kinda am glad they changed it from that last one since i often check the forums on a university computer..like right now. However, I am not glad with this new one, she is really quite ugly.