New quest reward rings

Options
Belheldar - Harshlands
Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Wizard
ok so the patch note speak of a new daily quest that can reward u with rings...obiously no one has these rings yet but what do you think their potential is and can they replace other "end game" gear?
Post edited by Belheldar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    +3% crit, +80 hp, +1def lvl, AND good +mag attack

That's better than you'll find on most rings, so I'd say yes.
    Though I'm sure there are rings that are better, those are probably verry expencive

And for those that prefere -channel over crit it'll obviusly won't work
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Endgame gear? Nope. There's simply no way they can compare with lunar rings, which have +3% crit and -6% channeling.

Excellent for the run-up to endgame, and for those of us without hundreds of dollars to burn? Undoubtedly so.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Endgame gear? Nope. There's simply no way they can compare with lunar rings, which have +3% crit and -6% channeling.

Excellent for the run-up to endgame, and for those of us without hundreds of dollars to burn? Undoubtedly so.

How is it good for people with money to burn? You can't buy the pages nor the rings
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How is it good for people with money to burn? You can't buy the pages nor the rings
    Did I, anywhere, say it was? People with money to burn will be using Lunar rings. There's still a few Ornament Insignias floating around, and it's only a matter of time before another pack goes on sale.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Did I, anywhere, say it was? People with money to burn will be using Lunar rings. There's still a few Ornament Insignias floating around, and it's only a matter of time before another pack goes on sale.
    I agree but these ring are very nice alternative to non spending players and they are for free!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]