Share Coins, Share Quests, Item Bid.

Zarrathustra - Harshlands
Zarrathustra - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
For group play, I know many don't care about coins, but I think it would be nice if coins could be shared equally amongst the group. Therefore, one memeber could be designated the coin collector. Similarly, I wish on item drops, group members would have a chance to roll on items if they wanted. For most drops perhaps, perhaps your are indifferent, but if something drops you want and someone else has scooped it up and you politely ask if you could have it and they refuse....

Finally, to share quests would be a nice addition. Of course it would be level specific.

These are the type of game features I wish the designers would be working on to make the game more enjoyable. I could careless about a new dress for the boutique.
Post edited by Zarrathustra - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For group play, I know many don't care about coins, but I think it would be nice if coins could be shared equally amongst the group. Therefore, one memeber could be designated the coin collector. Similarly, I wish on item drops, group members would have a chance to roll on items if they wanted. For most drops perhaps, perhaps your are indifferent, but if something drops you want and someone else has scooped it up and you politely ask if you could have it and they refuse....

Finally, to share quests would be a nice addition. Of course it would be level specific.

These are the type of game features I wish the designers would be working on to make the game more enjoyable. I could careless about a new dress for the boutique.

1-When u start a squad, just press ''T'' 1st, and select Free distribution instead of Random.

2-Do ur quests in squad, they'll be shared with squad members.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Coin drops are automatically split evenly between party members, and if you mean 'share' quests to mean team up with others to go faster - that's already in the game as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yep, as long as you're all close enough to each other, you'll all get the mob if one of you kills it. Coins are distributed equally between squadmembers, and vicinity doesn't matter for this. If you're in a 5 person squad and one of you picks up a pile of 50 coins, each of you will get 10 coins. As for drops, I usually go with random distribution. It's fair, and if you want a certain drop, why do you have any more right to it than anyone else in squad? The only exception to this would be 3* drops and molds in a tabbed fb, in which the tabber should get those. But if you're worried about that, just do your fb with people you trust.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]