Worries of the Banker Quest problem

Chanii - Raging Tide
Chanii - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello, Im having problems with the Worries of the Banker quest, the one to increase the storage.
I have gathered all the mats, but the target banker is in Thousand Streams!! I've read in other threads that I should be able to finish it with any other banker but its not happening.
I even made the trip to Thousand Streams(died couple times) and when there, the banker seems to be atop of the castle!!!!

Any ideas?
Post edited by Chanii - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    -Make sure you have all of the required mats in your inventory, not your storage (if you track the quest, are all items in Green?)

-Make sure you haven't already extended your bank via a storage stone, as this will prevent you from doing the quest (assuming you somehow took "worries" and then extended via stone, which I'm not certain you can do)

-Yes, you can do the quest from *any* banker. If it won't let you do it at any banker, there is a bug (or something else wrong) and it won't let you do it at 1k streams either
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • wolf3232
    wolf3232 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i am also having this problem. i have all the mats, they're in my inventory, and i went to 1k streams to where it said the banker was. i even looked atop the castle, but where it told me to go the banker was nowhere to be found. So i'm not sure how im supposed to increase my inventory if the banker isn't even where it says he should be.
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you have all the mats, they are in your inventory, you've never expanded your safe before (except perhaps the first material gathering quest) and you haven't taken the "safe stone" quest, then you should not need to go to 1k streams.

If any banker in any city isn't working for you, your problem likely won't be fixed by going to 1k, as he is *just* another banker that the auto-path happens to point to.

If you like, you can load a screen-shot of your quest tracker showing you have the mats, your quest log, and your safe showing. Do it in front of any banker. Maybe someone will notice something.

Or just submit a ticket.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~