Direct Message to the Gm's

Options
DizzleQ - Heavens Tear
DizzleQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Seeing as all the GM's care about anymore is the forums, And we get NO active response in game, I'll bring this here so they have no choice but to see it plain and clear.

I'm certain that I speak for alot of people by saying this lack of interest in your fan base has resulted in alot of your customers leaving. I've come close to it myself...In fact every week I see new things added, or new ways for you to sit back and make money off the people who don't care, while I struggle to keep myself playing and loosing every ounce of hope I used to have when first starting this game. You aren't the same people you used to be, plain and simple.

My concerns are mainly with the tideborn problems. Please, for the love of all things good and righteous, FIX IT. No offense, but if you hadn't rushed the new classes to begin with, this wouldn't be a concern I'm sure. It's more than just a few bugs here and theres, it's a lack of character creation at its finest. It's bad enough that Tideborn don't get a proper skill list (no skills past lvl 59) But yet you continue to deprive us of skill books for demon and sage. To be completely honest, they should've been released with the characters themselves. Did you honestly believe nobody would oracle their way to high level in a matter of days? Let alone these 3+ months the classes have been out? Now I've worked my **** off to get to where I am, and I've more than earned some skill books as far as I'm concerned. It would be nice to have a reason to go demon/sage, but I don't.

There seems to be alot of other problems as well. Deaden Nerves for assassin doesn't change as you level it. So what's the point? We have 3 TT weapons. Thanks for taking the time to make more.

So all we ask for is to maybe stop spending so much damm time playing with the forums (most people only come here once a week anyways) and maybe spend a bit more time in the lab. Come play the game with us even. Blow up World Chat like you used to. It's the simple things really... I'd like to have some demon/sage skillsb:surrender

And this is for all the people I'm sure will be trolling my thread who have something against tideborn: Eat Me. There will be no "nerfing" of the classes. Our damage rate is in balance with every other class. b:pleased
Post edited by DizzleQ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ...your Soulburn is broken.

b:surrender

...anyway, you're puttin' the target on the wrong back. The GM's here on PWI have no control over what updates appear when in the game. That's up to the Devs, which are over in the mystical eastern land of China.

Now, if you wanna lobby a complaint to them (which may prove a tad futile, as our update schedule and content is pretty much the same as theirs now, after all, we did get the Tideborn as soon as they did, maybe the exact same day)...I speak a little Mandarin. I'd be happy to translate and transmit your message to them.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Calling out GMs on forums is baaaaad, u best stop, drop and re-roll b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Calling out GMs on forums is baaaaad, u best stop, drop and re-roll b:shocked
    At first I thought you said do a barrel roll. I was highly disappointed that I read otherwise after a second look. b:cry

But yeah the OP sure speaks for a lot of people who blame the GMs when development lies on the side of.. gasp, developers.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I will laugh if the TB skills for Sage and Demon bring about massive complaints once they are implemented.

Just watch, it will happen.

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • hallsvaporaction
    hallsvaporaction Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The devs are working on it.

Tideborn Demon/Sage is coming, but with no specific dates yet. Just simmer down a bit and wait. The Chinese site had a coming soon announcement up on March 1st.
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20100301/45187.shtml

And your TT gears are on the way too, so either wait for them or ragequit. Threatening them won't make it go faster.
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20100303/45223.shtml
    Yes look at the assassin's TT100 and start QQing about the lack of -interval bonus like the archer TT100 while you are at it.

Kids these days and their sense of entitlements b:lipcurl

Why back in my day, we had to fight mobs all over the map without demon or sage or 79 skills or invisibility or soulburn or the yellow tub of lard, in the snow, uphill, every which way...
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why back in my day, we had to fight mobs all over the map without demon or sage or 79 skills or invisibility or soulburn or the yellow tub of lard, in the snow, uphill, every which way...

While naked and carrying a GM on your back who kept interrupting your skills.

~S
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The GMs nor the devs actually give a damn. They might as well say "We don't care!", but they're to lazy for that b:victory
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    inb4thelock

I was always under the impression "developers" developed this game, but I guess I too was fooled by this witty scheme of PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    inb4thelock

I was always under the impression "developers" developed this game, but I guess I too was fooled by this witty scheme of PWE.

Of course it'll be locked b:chuckle. They don't want huge threads saying how fail there management system is LOL. Proof is look at these fail patches, and events not being completed. They create bugs just so they can make a weekly patch lmfao.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you want to address the GMs send in a ticket. While you're at it how about some class balance on your list. That you have the nerve to even complaint about Deaden Nerves... How about they tone down Shadow Escape?
  • Doujin - Sanctuary
    Doujin - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Inb4thelock

The Gm's will not feel the least concerned about it coz they can't do anything to change the situation anyway.
    And the dev's just wont know we are QQing for some BIG improvement or just them.. making their job uh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Don't call out GM's on forums please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.