Zanpaktou Recruiting All!

Nagashima - Harshlands
Nagashima - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Guild Banter
Hi all if your looking for a fun place to call home then Zanpaktou is the faction for you. We accept anyone and everyone who wants to join. We are all friendly players who will help as much as we can all you need do is ask.

Zanpaktou - Level 3 Faction, Harshland PvP server, www.swordsofthesouls.webs.com

Rules:

1. No PKing Faction Members - We have only one rule about PKing and thats don't do it to other faction members, we don't mind at all if you feel the need to try and PK everyone else in the game but in Zanpaktou we don't kill our own. If I do hear of anyone PKing faction members then I ask for a screenshot of the incident and if it turns out to be true then the penalty is dismissal from the faction no questions asked.

2. Helping Out - Here in Zanpaktou we are all friendly people who like to chat and help out players with various quests and questions they have about the game. If you join Zanpaktou I ask that you try to help out other players where it is possible. However please do not just get players to help you with every little thing under the moon as you do need to learn how do things for yourself.

3. Faction Chat - If you join Zanpaktou then plese do not use the faction chat to co-ordinate your dungeon boss attack strategies when you are in an instance that is what squad chat is for there is no problem with people using the chat to organise a squad and just put a few important messages around but it gets very annoying when people are trying to hold a conversation and you can't follow it because there are lots of messages about how you are going to kill a boss.

Ok thats it for rules of the faction and please if you want a friendly place to be then come join us.

How to Join:

1. PM me or any officer of Zanpaktou in-game and we will be happy to invite you to the faction.
2. Leave a message here and I will get back to you as quickly as possible to answer your questions and arrange a way to invite you.
3. All we need to know is your in-game charachter name, if you want to give other information to fellow members that is your choice it doesnt matter who you are and so we don't need to know.

Thank you please leave a message if you have any questions about the faction.

Nagashima x

List Of Officers You Can Contact:

Nagashima - Leader
Visk - Director
WonderTwin - Marshal
Nayumi - Marshal
SakuraAvalon - Marshal
Shiroi_Hanah - Marshal
zora - Executor
Mazarodyne - Executor
Churi - Executor
Sissy_Pants - Executor
SamuraiChmp - Executor
wc - Executor
FoxyYachAnge - Executor
XSpadeX - Executor
utahara - Executor
Goth_Elfven - Executor
TheSentinel - Executor
Nakashima - Executor
Post edited by Nagashima - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hello im aseroth and im the leader of the zanpakuto faction in the sanctuary world.

as ur faction does my faction helps ppl out as well.

however i have started my faction over again and it has yet to form so until then ill be unable to introduce my faction to urs.

but if ur up to it when i get my faction going we can start an alliance at ur convenience of course.

i also have a website we can share if u want.

i cant join u in the game yet however for im not connected to the net.

this is a school comp im using.

anywho it was nice to get to talk to u and im proud u got to lvl 3 faction well done.
  • Tricourage - Harshlands
    Tricourage - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm a lv. 41 bb and am incredibly active. I'm still a noob though and cant figure out how to send a Pm.
    Anyways if you wouldnt mind I'd love to join this faction.

PS: btw his name is Tricourage on the server as well
  • Nagashima - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    @Tricourage - Ok I will be back online in a few days time I will then invite you in we love active members here :)

Nagashima x
  • RageMachine - Dreamweaver
    RageMachine - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey where did you get the name of your faction from.
    Just wondering b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nagashima - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Hey where did you get the name of your faction from.
    Just wondering b:puzzled
    @RageMachine It is the name of the swords in the japanese anime bleach.

Nagashima x
  • RageMachine - Dreamweaver
    RageMachine - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    @RageMachine It is the name of the swords in the japanese anime bleach.

Nagashima x

Lol thats where thought it came from

Bleach FTW can't wait for season 8 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rastelin - Heavens Tear
    Rastelin - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bankai! b:chuckleb:victory
  • Nagashima - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Indeed Bleach FTW season 8 is gonna be awesome itll be nice to see it in anime rather than manga lol
  • Nagashima - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Hi all we now have a new website up and running at www.swordsofthesouls.webs.com so feel free to check it out and you can also apply for the faction there.
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bleach eh?

whats ur favorite charicter?

mine is kisuke urahara (mr.hat N clogs)

btw have u guys heard of shadowhearts? it has a great story line.

ah and my nik names (Fox Face)