Event: Cube of Fate Friday

13»

Comments

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wow, we have vigilante necro'ers around here. XD Pointing out how good this community used to be and such...

Though for what it's worth, I'd love to see this event done again now that I actually do cube... :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wow, we have vigilante necro'ers around here. XD Pointing out how good this community used to be and such...

Though for what it's worth, I'd love to see this event done again now that I actually do cube... :<

I bet people would just hide in stealth in the PK rooms and kill everyone unlucky enough to step foot in there.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I bet people would just hide in stealth in the PK rooms and kill everyone unlucky enough to step foot in there.
    This is true, although if you had a GM in rooms 11 and 32, this could be mitigated somewhat. :P

Either way, it's entirely possible to get through the cube without being PK'd, especially if you are a sin yourself. You'd have to be lucky enough to get rooms that people don't usually stay in for long, though (for instance, 38 is technically PK enabled but I've only ever seen a PK done there maybe once). A path of, say... 25-27-31-35-41-43-46-49-50 would be completely plausible and you'd be unlikely to get PK'd (because who would hang out in room 41 or something just for PK purposes?).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol this brings back memories. But this was around the time the game first started going downhill for me.