PWI Costumer Service sending 1mil

XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
O-o My hubby in game just got 1mil sent to him from PWI Costumer Service, wondering why or if we missed something? was there some event going on or a reason this was sent? b:surrender

Comments

• Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I want 1 mil coins sent to me too! b:angry
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would PM frankie about it, or send in a ticket. There are no random contests giving out 1 mil going on right now...

Could be a scam somehow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    O-o My hubby in game just got 1mil sent to him from PWI Costumer Service *snip*
    "costumer service"? looks like a scam to me.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This does not sound right. Thank you for reporting- I will investigate shortly.

At the risk of being implicated in laundering fraudulent assets, please never accept large sums of coin or items from total strangers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yea he took it out of the mail from his mailbox but wanted me to look into it to make sure it wasn't anything wrong or what it was for. It just was really odd to randomly get the much money with nothing going on.
    All it said was Congrats in it and had 1mil and he said it was from PWI Costumer Service (not sure on the spelling)
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Little known fact-- Sihndra is also known as "The Destroyer of Worlds"
This discussion has been closed.