Which Female Class Looks Sexiest in Combat

Thirteenth - Raging Tide
Thirteenth - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Well there was a thread on HL forum "Which class looks best in combat?" and it turned into a "What class looks hotter" discussion so i figured i'd make a thread in general to see the forum's take on this.

I myself like the way veno's look in combat. The wiggle thing they do when they cast spells b:dirty
Post edited by Thirteenth - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What you're really referring to with the veno is the jiggle of certain body parts. I wouldn't say that it looks best in combat, but I guess some males out there prefer watching something like that.

Clerics casting because they don't look as revealing and such (can't find the right word without getting a "bad" word into the forum).
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Thirteenth - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    What you're really referring to with the veno is the jiggle of certain body parts. I wouldn't say that it looks best in combat, but I guess some males out there prefer watching something like that.

Clerics casting because they don't look as revealing and such (can't find the right word without getting a "bad" word into the forum).

I was actually referring to the hip-sway thing they do when they cast spells.
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ The hip area is the general portion of the body which is also very, very close to the "butt". As some guys would just see it as a butt swaying move. But it's not like I'm arguing or anything, just some guys who've commented on it way back in the day has said to me before.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    BM definitely
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    what female class is sexiest in combat? o.o

Tide Form female assassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barb.

/Thread b:avoid

PS: *Votes for BM*
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barb.

/Thread b:avoid

PS: *Votes for BM*

XxLady_XelxX b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Female assassins and cleric in my opinion. I didn't like clerics at first, but they completely grew on me after some 80+ levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thirteenth - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    I don't find Female Tideborn Attractive at all b:shutup
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    that hurts b:sad

but then again, neither do i xD
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol..

for venos i like the pet heal animation and the hp/mp regen animations, and the beginning of the normal spell cast is ok, but that doofy jump we do when we actually fire it off is just lame.

i like the psychic stuff. the way they cast the voodoos is cool, bubble is nice, and the general throwing of the orb is just funny. its just like "what did you say? oh yea? *underhand toss of orb* thats what i thought."
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Venomancers.

The way they lift up that leg and shake their tails (and why not, also the upper body) on their attacks... Point made.

Edit: Also check out the way they walk (using the Walk action yes). Have a nice day.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I find Venos to be more so cute than sexy even when in their combat animation. Well at least Venos with Fox ears.b:surrender
    Female clerics on the other hand.....b:dirty
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree with venos, but I specifically like the cat venos...I love watching the hips and tail sway back and forth (*is a cat veno herself* ^_^).
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wibble-wobble veno boobies <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barbarians, Pandas b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Assassins.
    Just 'cause.

b:dirty

EDIT: Darth has spoken. /thread

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barbarians, Pandas b:victory

b:spit

Seriously though, either bms or archers. Some of the archer poses I would think might be why so many males player female archers.

I had an rl friend who was watching me play go "whoa" when I accidentally zoomed in with my veno healing (her being in a corner), her torso taking up the entire screen, and he got a nice view of her **** madly swinging about, and was like "I love this game". Except he was lying, he just liked the ****, and sucks at games.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010

They look like zombies to me b:surrender
    Barbarians, Pandas
    b:cute
    You'll need to check 1st if it's a he or she ;) to qualify for the fem class.

I vote for archers b:dirty
  • Araya_Souren - Sanctuary
    Araya_Souren - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm surprised everyone talks about hips and noone says anything about female archer battle stance b:surrender
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm surprised everyone talks about hips and noone says anything about female archer battle stance b:surrender

b:dirty That's why I said archers. Think they couldn't spread those legs wider b:chuckle
  • Saida - Raging Tide
    Saida - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I personally think female Sins look very good in AND out of combat. They seem wary and ready to pounce at a moment's notice, whereas the males...just look like they're having back problems.

The sexiest chars, though, are the Wizards and Psychics. The Psys have beautifully animated skills and the way they sway while standing is pretty hypnotic. For Wizards, well...I'm not entirely sure about this one, but I think it's the confident yet unimposing stance they have while crushing their opponents with uber-skills.

Obviously, I like the archers as well.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IMO I think the female Psychics ave the best Non- Combat stance. The little booty pop every 5 secs is just smexy..... and we look badass when throwing our Soul Orbs (We need some better lookin weapons thoughb:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The reason most guys playing archers choose female avatars is archers don't exactly move the way a weathered rugged outdoorsman would...

As for sexiest class i would have to say veno since the animal bits look more like cute accesories than actual animal parts.

And yea, TB look a bit too cyanotic for my taste. The animation makes them look somewhat like pervs panting and most of their hair styles either look like wigs that don't belong or like TBs have never seen anything resembling a comb in their life. Add to this the fact that a lot still look like clowns with a different skin tone on their faces. And the bad posture... Sins look like hunchbacks while Psychs appear as polio victims. and their ears, eewww...
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The reason most guys playing archers choose female avatars is archers don't exactly move the way a weathered rugged outdoorsman would...

As for sexiest class i would have to say veno since the animal bits look more like cute accesories than actual animal parts.

And yea, TB look a bit too cyanotic for my taste. The animation makes them look somewhat like pervs panting and most of their hair styles either look like wings that don't belong or like TBs have never seen anything resembling a comb in their life. Add to this the fact that a lot still look like clowns with a different skin tone on their faces. And the bad posture... Sins look like hunchbacks while Psychs appear as polio victims. and their ears, eewww...

Only males look like Hunchbacks (especially male Psy'sb:surrender) b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bat Venob:dirty

/Thread
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry i cant make female tide face look like my other classes faces no matter how hard i tried b:angry
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry i cant make female tide face look like my other classes faces no matter how hard i tried b:angry

Off topic much? And why do you want to make all your characters look the same anyway?

On topic: Archers

/thread (GTFO ZANRYU!!b:angry)
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Off topic much? And why do you want to make all your characters look the same anyway?

On topic: Archers

/thread (GTFO ZANRYU!!b:angry)

I admit Archers are freaking sexy as hell, but in (rhymes with doorish) way, Veno's have class and damn that walk is sexy! And the way they move their hips... wow I sound like a perverted old manb:chuckle Oh wait... I am one =P

btw does anyone else feel like a nerd for talking about how sexy game characters are?
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now that you mention it, yesh.