DW server important!!!

Options
XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
To any member or exmember of "The Aces" (Dreamweaver faction) that could be reading this note...

Guys im sorry for leaving u like that. I know that as a leader I should have told u guys before I logg out for so much time. But I want u to know that I have not played resently because of circumstances that I could not control, the computer I was using was formated (without my pesence during the procces) now I cant play PWI on that PC anymore or install it again because im not the owner & the owner doesnt want me to install it but...

Im glad to report that im buying a new computer very soon, I shall be back soon guys (mabye about 7 days after making this post). I must confess that since I lost contact with you so much time idk if there is even an active member on the faction atm, or if everyone left :(. If u did I dont blame u & u are welcome back if u want.

Sorry for leaving u that way but plz understand that it happended because of something that was out of my power. I like my faction and many of us had a good time together so if u are reading this and have been on my fac plz post a repply I want to know that someone has an idea of what happened to me.

Also if u are not in The Aces and have never been u are also welcome just post here and I shall invite u once I come back.

I want you guys to know that Im sorry for what I did and it wont happen again once I get my own PC...I made this faction willing to make something nice and I still care of what I have done :)

Once I come back we can upgrade to next level guys (lvl 3) b:victory
Post edited by XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Also u can send a mail to me:

Forget that part lol
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Posting a personal email address in a public space is never wise...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver
    MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    SPAM HIS EMAIL ASAP.. some fun for the day lol b:pleasedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the most amazing people on Dreamweaver b:sin
    DrAgOnS
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I already subscribed that emai adress to about 50 pron sites that came out in a quick google search.
    No need to thank me Arch ... :)

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I already subscribed that emai adress to about 50 pron sites that came out in a quick google search.

don't forget the spam bots xD
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Oh gawd, Ursa...that's terrible!!

b:laugh

In all seriousness though, sorry about your comp problems, hopefully your members understand, but you might want to take your email off...unless you like getting emails about girls humping dogs, ya know?

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. I just remembered a flash animation about that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    don't forget the spam bots xD

Those are usually part of the package
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol dont worry about it I have 3 different e-mail adresses I normaly use that one to subscribe to online stuff because I know ill get a lot of spam. But my serious adress is safe b:laugh
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I feel for you archmage , I left for 6 months not cus i wanted to but cus my harddrive crashed badly. Just got it up and running again this week. I hope your not as lost as I am, coming back from such a long time is confusing ^_^.
    Welcome back though