Question on Bride packs

Options
Ceranta - Raging Tide
Ceranta - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
If you don't buy zen can you still get one? How much would they cost instead of gold? So confused.... b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ceranta - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FatherTed - Harshlands
    FatherTed - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You would have to buy them from another player in-game using coin, or use coin to buy the gold out of auction house.

Not sure what prices are like on your server atm tho, so I can't really give a price check.
  • Ceranta - Raging Tide
    Ceranta - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Okay, well thanks that does help!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dantew - Lost City
    Dantew - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wanna get married, and I think that the important thing of the brides packs are the stamp & silk of eternity, also I think that the rest of the stuff inside of it sucks and can get better things with that money, so my question is if there's a way to get the stamp & silk without buying the whole pack?? (I mean buying 'em from playesr or something) and how much that would be??b:faint
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think it would be possible to get a stamp and silk thing from the packs from players but I don't think anyone would sell you just those items without the rest of the stuff. I think it's just easier and best to just get the whole pack instead of those individual items.

As to the cost, I'd have no idea...but I don't think it'd make much of a difference if you're trying to save on coin lol. Like, on HT, the bride set thing people sell up in AH for less than 50k...and as to those little mini prize things or whatever you want to call them, marriage envelope things, depends on your luck...you can get 99,999 coin, wine, rep, or whatever...

So instead of getting into all those complicated details, I think it's just best getting the whole pack. xD
  • Dantew - Lost City
    Dantew - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn lol, but the complete pack its a lot of money b:chuckle I mean 30gold (wtf??!!) XP and almost everything inside sucks... well anyway ty, xP