Options
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Just want to know what everyone think about these. b:laugh

Here list of accuracy & evasion gained / dex :

10 accuracy + 10 evasion ( Blademaster)
8 accuracy + 8 evasion ( Barbarian)
8 accuracy + 6 evasion ( Assassin & Archer)
7 accuracy + 6 evasion ( Venomancer )
5 accuracy + 2 evasion ( Wizard, Cleric, Psychic)

As we see BM was the highest here while pure magic class like wizard, cleric, and psychic were the worst. b:surrender
(but magic never miss anyway, . . . well that was before assassin come out b:bye)

What make me wonder is why class like archer & assassin gain lower acc & eva compared to BM and even a Barbarian. b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
Post edited by MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ah ah funny i wonder that too
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It is curious, isn't it? You would have thought somebody like an archer would be getting more accuracy than any other class if nothing else - how are we supposed to snipe our victims if we have low accuracy? >.>

Then again... accuracy and evasion never made much sense in this game. After playing a barb for a bit and an archer and assassin... I still think archers miss more than the other classes.
    That or maybe my mind just rages when I see a "Miss" appear above a mob's head because I feel like it really shouldn't happen. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It is curious, isn't it? You would have thought somebody like an archer would be getting more accuracy than any other class if nothing else - how are we supposed to snipe our victims if we have low accuracy? >.>

Then again... accuracy and evasion never made much sense in this game. After playing a barb for a bit and an archer and assassin... I still think archers miss more than the other classes.
    That or maybe my mind just rages when I see a "Miss" appear above a mob's head because I feel like it really shouldn't happen. xD

Maybe it because other class that kite a lot (wizard) can't miss which ensure their safety, while an archer will feel miss as very big impact. b:chuckle
    (because for archer range is very important unlike other class, because it lower their attack)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bms, Barbs are str based so to make them at least land a hit once in a while they get more out of dex. Archers and Sins are Dex buids anyway so they have a higher evasion, accuracy....would make the too op if they get more out if the dex stat...then again as already mentioned accu and eva aren't much of an issue.....i still don't get how its workin... so messed up
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bms, Barbs are str based so to make them at least land a hit once in a while they get more out of dex. Archers and Sins are Dex buids anyway so they have a higher evasion, accuracy....would make the too op if they get more out if the dex stat...
    Now that you said it lol, *feel dumb*
  • XImoenX - Sanctuary
    XImoenX - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bms, Barbs are str based so to make them at least land a hit once in a while they get more out of dex. Archers and Sins are Dex buids anyway so they have a higher evasion, accuracy....would make the too op if they get more out if the dex stat...then again as already mentioned accu and eva aren't much of an issue.....i still don't get how its workin... so messed up

in that case since heavy classes have the best refines, they should have lower hp per vit because high hp per vit + high hp refines would be too op

arcane armor has the worst refines, thus casters should get more hp per vit.
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    in that case since heavy classes have the best refines, they should have lower hp per vit because high hp per vit + high hp refines would be too op

casters do by far much more damage than heavies... so its not really a good argument
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • XImoenX - Sanctuary
    XImoenX - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    casters do by far much more damage than heavies... so its not really a good argument

i wasnt being serious with that statement by the way, just showing how BIackTyphoon did not take other attributes of a class into account

consider the fact that of the physical classes, assassins and archers have the worst defense and hp, thus their stat build working with high acc and evasion gains would be wrong how?
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Lower the HP on a tank? Scandalous! b:shocked
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

It would not be OP because BMs and Barbs take the most hits in PVP, due to the fact they're a melee class (and they don't have stealth). If you lower the amount of HP they have, they'd just be oneshotted before they reach their target. They need that HP to be even remotely competitive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladykirika
    ladykirika Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Look at how fast a tiger runs, of course they should have high evasion. b:victory
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What funny is . .
    when you read stories and play games you will found out most ranger type class has high eva and acc
    assassin and archer is ranger type class b:thanks
    yet a tanker has higher eva than them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]