needing a lengendary pet

XNightgazerX - Sanctuary
XNightgazerX - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
How can i get enough coins for 9999 'source of force' ?
Grinding and farming all the time b:sad,but it`s not enough to buy a herc.
I can`t afford money to buy golds.
Post edited by XNightgazerX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have been waiting for a long time . . for 9999 of those b:surrender
    But don't worry many high lv veno don't have them yet b:surrender
    You need to do merchant if you want to do it quickly because grinding will take forever . . b:surrender

About farming if you can gather 400 mats everyday <.< ( a story that i heard from a veno )
    You may get it around 1,5 month . . but pretty much all the time you just patrol mats around b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Currently without being extremely dedicated to farming and merchanting it is nearly impossible to get legendary pets in a reasonable time frame. Sorry, make do with sawfly and glacial walker. b:sad
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Aye, i checked out the prices on HT server, and it came to almost 85 mil to buy 9999 SoF for my veno. Which pretty much means im never gonna get a Herc without using cash. xD
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How can i get enough coins for 9999 'soul of force' ? Grinding and farming all the timeb:sad,but it`s not enough to buy a herc.I can`t afford money to buy golds.

U could get a tank pet(Glacial Walker or Magmites) and farm TT mats at ard 70.Do solo mode and farm.U earn mroe this way
  • Adversary - Sanctuary
    Adversary - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    another way is playing the market. it seems u can make a good chunk of money with buying and selling random dyes.
    u can buy gold from the auction, and buy dyes with that. Then resell them and make sure you get profit from it.
    this way you get money to buy another gold while keeping some spare money, after a while you can buy 2 gold, then 3 etc.
    you need about 200 gold for a legendary pet.
    I'm also still saving for a herc... ( this cleric is my alt>.<" main is lvl 74 veno)
    good luck b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah the 20mil for a herc/nix days are over sadly. I'll be probably level 102 by the time I get mine. b:chuckle that's if i feel like it.
  • Adversary - Sanctuary
    Adversary - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    same for me I gues... though I have a lot of wonderfull friends that sometimes give me some SoF/PF :3
    I want to have one before I'm lvl 89 x.X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vintersun - Sanctuary
    Vintersun - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well at the moment I have like 2600-2700 SoF (actually dont remember the exact number lol) I have been saving since weeks before christmas. Buying SoF/Pf only when the price has been good (5000-6500 each) I am not good at buying and selling stuff thats why it takes me so much time. The thing is to not give up even though it is a hell to farm herbs and mats or just grind hours after hours.

I can only say farm mats, grind, grind and grind. And also don't go to auction and just buy because its easy. At sanctuary the price of sof/pf is much better from catshops or through world chat offers. First I tried to only put my money in the bank, sure at one time I even had 5mil (much for me) but when I finnaly decided to start buying prices had gone up really high to 9-10k each. So I have learnd to buy when I find a good offer instead of just saving.

Well sure its still a LONG way to go for me but atleast I have a good goal with the game and I will feel proud when I get my herc b:victory
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)Gotta Love Bunnies!
  • XNightgazerX - Sanctuary
    XNightgazerX - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank for your replies b:thanks
    .Most of my saving vanished for buying 'mount' and learning skills b:surrender
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2010

hence why i don't have one too xD
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Lack of enough coin is the biggest reason why Hercs/Nixs arent more common. b:laugh I would like one for my own veno, but the more i think on it, the more likely it seems ill never get one with out droppin $200 on the game. b:surrender
  • Faith_z - Sanctuary
    Faith_z - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010

To pay for my current gear, wings and weapon, i needed to farm a lot. i dont lvl fast ( well atm i do but i will need to stop again to save up for next weap and gear)
    Skills do cost a lot of money, and when you level, you will need them, or you will fall behind. I take breaks from leveling from time to time just to farm and sell mats, and i am in no hurry to lvl my veno alt for the same reason.
    And yea, i have a fashion addiction too, ugh, lol

If you do go farm and save up for a herc, you may want to stop lvling and feeding xp into genies for some time. Then you wont need to update skills, and can just save up.
    When i do have saved up some coins, i put it in my account stash and dont touch it anymore. You could put it on an alt too that way, so you wont get tempted to buy something with it.
    My caracters:
    Faith_z - 7x Cleric (main)
    HaveFaith_z - 5x Veno
    Ivory_Soul -3x Psychic

Dont give me an attitude, I got one of my own!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saitadatude FTW :P
  • Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lack of enough coin is the biggest reason why Hercs/Nixs arent more common.
    Seems almost as though every other Veno on Harshlands has one or the other, some even have BOTH. Maybe theres simply a lot of rich players on the server.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oakivy - Dreamweaver
    Oakivy - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't think there are that many rich players. About a year ago you could buy 1g for 130k coin. Also there were a couple of legendary pet pack sales @half price so alot of nix and hercs came into the game around that time.
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Don't think there are that many rich players. About a year ago you could buy 1g for 130k coin. Also there were a couple of legendary pet pack sales @half price so alot of nix and hercs came into the game around that time.

^ this. Prior to Anni packs, gold was generally around 100-140k, depending on the server. So it wasnt all that much effort to grind that much coin, buy the gold, and get some Feathers or SoF. But now, with gold around 350k or so, its much more difficult. So nowadays, only way to get SoF/NF, is grind non stop, or dump cash into the game.
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Seems almost as though every other Veno on Harshlands has one or the other, some even have BOTH. Maybe theres simply a lot of rich players on the server.

b:cute

lol its seems like that since the venos you see pking are generally the ones with nixs. =/
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd have to say that i got my herc and nix when the half price sale was on along with the 25% added gold sale... It was the perfect combo for low price gold and battle pet packs.
  • Archalt - Sanctuary
    Archalt - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ...and they call Venos the CHEAPEST class, lol b:chuckle *cough* anyways... Grind like crazy, spend real money, do TT runs, don't spend money on things you don't really need (fashion). My best friend is a lvl98 Veno and she still has no Herc, so no worries! b:victory
    ◄ Alt for posting. | PVE Sage Archer and happy with it.
  • meshktenye
    meshktenye Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I just wrote a guide on Advanced Money Making. As a lvl 32 veno I already have a little over 3000 SoF/PF, and anticipate having all 9999 within two months using the methods I detailed. I also plan on getting a nix a few months later and a Kowlin. And as I made clear in my Gold Trading Guide, I don't spend any real world $$$ money. Good luck.