Do You Do All Your Quests?

Cleopatra - Raging Tide
Cleopatra - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
With all the tideborn quests and bh's, does anyone else have a wall of quests lined up? Do you do them all and grind your teeth all the way through it, or did you skip some? I'm tempted to do so, but I feel slightly guilty about it. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cleopatra - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Faith_z - Sanctuary
    Faith_z - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So far i have only done bh's on my main, dont intend to do it on my alts any time soon. I skip bh's some days, because as a cleric, some random squads can give you an headache, so i need a break from it from time to time, so i do tend to do my quests as well.

I do have breaks from time to time,to farm, and am doing gamma again, so i might save some of them up for later too... basically, it depends on how my mood is.
    My caracters:
    Faith_z - 7x Cleric (main)
    HaveFaith_z - 5x Veno
    Ivory_Soul -3x Psychic

Dont give me an attitude, I got one of my own!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saitadatude FTW :P
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So far i have only done bh's on my main, dont intend to do it on my alts any time soon. I skip bh's some days, because as a cleric, some random squads can give you an headache, so i need a break from it from time to time, so i do tend to do my quests as well.

I do have breaks from time to time,to farm, and am doing gamma again, so i might save some of them up for later too... basically, it depends on how my mood is.

I fell the same way you do about the random squad part. That's why I try to do it with my guild because they know what they are doing (Most of the time.)

And for the Quest part, I manly just do BH's and World quest to lvl up since that takes up most of my day. but sometimes I do some quests so yes it depends on mood, or if just like doing quests or not.

Also, some quests you need to, like FB's or Quests that involve a FB Like 20/20/20 (Witch you get around 67-69. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i did all quests except wraith harpy , tiger/mist, annal, lunar, warsong on my wf

so far on my psy lv 83 i did all quest except hh and the one that request hay at lv 7x
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Zirrilla - Heavens Tear
    Zirrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Quests=money and xp(even if it's a little)

I don't feel like braving the droves of people farming herbs and mats out there...so I quest and grind instead b:laugh
    BeccaD-7x venomancer~inactiveb:surrender
    Zirrilla-6x psychic~semiactiveb:cute
  • Chaotica_ - Heavens Tear
    Chaotica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    One of the things I hate the most is a cluttered or full quest log. So yes, ever since I started playing I've done every quest I had but two that aren't important at all. Sometimes it takes time to complete/empty it all, but I eventually get to it.
  • Daedr - Heavens Tear
    Daedr - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I usually do quests that are easy enough :D
    Got around 50 undone quests on my veno haha.

Btw. Hiya Zirrilla or Becca which ever I should call ya :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Enliven Executor~
    In Game Names:
    Daedr - Cleric
    KittyD - Venomancer

Whisp if ya wanna have a talk :D