I need a gd faction

Options
Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I need a faction for my veno+herc lvl 69 , with high lvls , lvl 3 , friendly and mostly helpful ppl that can help me on my quests.
Im sick and tired of factions full of ppl that when I ask help they act like they dont see my writting.
Pm me Kaori_Hinata
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I need a faction for my veno+herc lvl 69 , with high lvls , lvl 3 , friendly and mostly helpful ppl that can help me on my quests.
    Im sick and tired of factions full of ppl that when I ask help they act like they dont see my writting.
    Pm me Kaori_Hinata
    How to you react when they ask? o.o One gets noticed and helped when they notice you do the same for them. Patience is important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I cant help really that much cuz of my lvl but ive been in higher fbs while i was just lvl 50 to help as i could
    A big problem is also that manny members arent online when i am so i had to leave my old fac
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you at least try and help? I am going to be VERY honest with you on this. You need to be in a faction and helping for a good amount of time and build relationships with people for you to get help back. If you join and start asking for help and not offering to help others with what they need you won't see them helping you. It shows bad taste and character, and I don't mean your avatar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    www.pwifaction.com
    I'm sure you'll be a nice addition to the faction, and we'll be sure to help you.
  • Albester - Sanctuary
    Albester - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I joined Destiny recently and can say that it definitely meets all your criteria. Check us out at: http://findyourdestiny.guildlaunch.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    also dont forget what kinda goals you want when u join a faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you at least try and help? I am going to be VERY honest with you on this. You need to be in a faction and helping for a good amount of time and build relationships with people for you to get help back. If you join and start asking for help and not offering to help others with what they need you won't see them helping you. It shows bad taste and character, and I don't mean your avatar.

Im lvl 69 ! who u want me to help ? In my old faction i always made my bhs with ppl from the faction or helped them in lower fbs and quest , I even went to high fbs to help tho i died :S
    If i dont get help to complete the quests with bossess i cant lvl
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ty for the suggestions guys b:victory
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    www.pwifaction.com
    I'm sure you'll be a nice addition to the faction, and we'll be sure to help you.
    Ahhhh you beat me to suggesting R3 ;P you win this round.

But please do consider looking into/applicating to R3, we would love to have you.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ahhhh you beat me to suggesting R3 ;P you win this round.

But please do consider looking into/applicating to R3, we would love to have you.

R3<3
    b:laugh