BH Chain System hassle-free

Options
SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Important Note: please read and understand the whole thing before you think you know what it is talking about. This is not only the process of stacking that some people do, in which you wait until you have a few BHs all stacked up, but you don't do them every day. It is based on that, but this improves upon that concept, and allows you to get the entire bh chain every day. All at once. Together. As in, within a minute after New Dawn/Daily Reset, while other people are squadding up for BH1, you will have the entire day's BH chain in your log already. You will know what the order is for the day, and you will never have to worry about which order you actually kill them. You will not have to leave an instance in order to get the quest for the next boss, because you will already have it. In fact, if, for example, you want to kill the 3rd BH boss before you even kill the BH1 boss, you can do that.

Step 1.) Assume it is the first day of setting up the process, and you have no BHs in your Quest Log. Pick up BH1 as normal, complete it, and turn it in. Then pick up BH2, complete it, but do NOT turn it in yet. At this point, you have a completed BH2 sitting in your Quest Log. (You will miss out on BH3 for this day, but it's the least of your worries, trust me.)

Step 2.) Day 2. (Next Day = any time after New Dawn, server time) You begin with only a completed BH2 in your quest log. Pick up BH1, complete it, but do NOT turn in either the BH1 or BH2 yet. At this point, you now have a completed BH1 and BH2 in your Quest Log. You will miss out on BH2 and BH3 for this day, but you are now at the point in which you will never lose a single BH ever again, unless you choose not to do it for whatever reason.

Step 3.) Day 3. You start with a BH1 and BH2 (completed, ready to turn in) in your quest log. Turn these in, receiving a Level 1 and Level 2 Bounty Order. You now have no BH quests, and 2 Bounty Orders. When you speak to the Head Hunter now, he will have available for you:
The current day's Bh1
The current day's Bh2 in return for your Level 1 Bounty Order
The current day's Bh3 in return for your Level 2 Bounty Order

Again, to clarify: after the initial setup process, you are good to pick up the entire chain every single day, as you already have enough to repeat the process the next day. You will not lose anything, ever again, assuming you do the BHs every day. From this point on, if you make sure to keep a *completed and ready to turn in* BH1 AND BH2 in your quest log until the next day, you will be able to start the day with the full BH chain for that day, all in one lump. Never worry about which order the bosses are in, Teleport/Illusion Stone fees, wasted time, etc., ever again. Note that BH3 can be turned in whenever you like, as it has no bearing on gaining further BHs.

Enjoy :D
Post edited by SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    strange
    X_x
    me has already unconsciously been using this system of yours lol.
    b:surrender
    it be how me stacked like 3-5 bhs or something
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    strange
    X_x
    me has already unconsciously been using this system of yours lol.
    b:surrender
    it be how me stacked like 3-5 bhs or something
    O.o'

That's cool and all, but this system assumes you actually do your BHs every day :P

Also, if you keep more than the Bh1-3 in quest log, you may not receive some if they happen to be duplicates. This method guarantees the whole chain for each day, all at one time.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yep the duplicates came out because me don't do BH everyday
    X_x'

but yesh me followed your system unconsciously as me has worked out it be teh most efficient way.
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    got tired of leaving and reenetring the instance too... and of squads waiting for slow cleric and asking where i am every half minute :/ so did what OP advised kind of by default, yesterday had 5 bhs in 79 because of that b:victory
    only thing that is important here is to NOT TURN any level of completed bh more than once per day (or per bh reset) so timer wont run out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm sure that a good few smart people are doing this already :) Just trying to get it more spread out there for the ones who don't, to make it easier for everyone, especially when making random squads. Kinda defeats the purpose if you squad with a random and still have to wait for them. If everyone adopts this method, BH will run smoother for all.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I did it, except with less BH loss I think b:chuckle

Day 1 --> Just pick up BH1 and finish, don't turn it in.
    Day 2 --> Turn in BH1, pick up BH1 and BH2, finish, don't turn them in.
    Day 3 --> Turn in BH1 and 2, get all 3. Don't turn in.

Then just turn it in the day after you do them from then on. I'm not sure which is less exp loss, but both work b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It would be nice to see more people adopting this system though. It not only helps yourself but the whole squad, and will make it easier to find bh squads when you need them, since people will consider it less of a hassle, and do them more often.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    problem is not everyone reads this stuff
  • bracer9
    bracer9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I have prolblem with BH, i can find quest in npc. can anyone now what is going on? (i have lvl 54, blademaster)
    edited March 2010
    Options
    problem is not everyone reads this stuff

True, but: "Each one, teach one." ;)
  • Xerafin - Heavens Tear
    Xerafin - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, idea is ok, but what i can say is: NO WAY!.

No let me explain why: I'm not do BH for lvl, but only for friends when they need my help, that why i stack some BH's.

If some1 tell me that im lose my and others time for travel, solution is so simple! **** squad, i will find another 'smart one'.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Important Note: please read and understand the whole thing before you think you know what it is talking about. This is NOT the process of stacking that some people do, in which you wait until you have a few BHs all stacked up, but you don't do them every day. It is based on that, but this improves upon that concept, and allows you to get the entire bh chain every day. All at once. Together. As in, within a minute after New Dawn/Daily Reset, while other people are squadding up for BH1, you will have the entire day's BH chain in your log already. You will know what the order is for the day, and you will never have to worry about which order you actually kill them. You will not have to leave an instance in order to get the quest for the next boss, because you will already have it. In fact, if, for example, you want to kill the 3rd BH boss before you even kill the BH1 boss, you can do that.

Tired of having to leave an instance to grab that 2nd/3rd bh, or having a chain that is backwards from boss order, or the wrong door is open in BH79? What if your Bh order requires killing Wyvern before Fushma? What if you fall asleep waiting for a squad member to fly all the way back to the instance with his 0.5 speed aerogear? Here is the way to properly capitalize on the BH system to avoid the hassles that usually go along with it. This system applies to the majority of players (below level 100, 3 bh quests per day), but works for Bh100s as well.

Step 1.) Assume it is the first day of setting up the process, and you have no BHs in your Quest Log. Pick up BH1 as normal, complete it, and turn it in. Then pick up BH2, complete it, but do NOT turn it in yet. At this point, you have a completed BH2 sitting in your Quest Log. (You will miss out on BH3 for this day, but it's the least of your worries, trust me.)

Step 2.) Day 2. (Next Day = any time after New Dawn, server time) You begin with only a completed BH2 in your quest log. Pick up BH1, complete it, but do NOT turn in either the BH1 or BH2 yet. At this point, you now have a completed BH1 and BH2 in your Quest Log. You will miss out on BH2 and BH3 for this day, but you are now at the point in which you will never lose a single BH ever again, unless you choose not to do it for whatever reason.

Step 3.) Day 3. You start with a BH1 and BH2 (completed, ready to turn in) in your quest log. Turn these in, receiving a Level 1 and Level 2 Bounty Order. You now have no BH quests, and 2 Bounty Orders. When you speak to the Head Hunter now, he will have available for you:
    The current day's Bh1
    A Bh2 in return for your Level 1 Bounty Order
    A Bh3 in return for your Level 2 Bounty Order

Again, to clarify: after the initial setup process, you are good to pick up the entire chain every single day. You will not lose anything, evr again, assuming you do the Bhs every day. From this point on, if you make sure to keep a *completed and ready to turn in* BH1 AND BH2 in your quest log until the next day, you will be able to start the day with the full BH chain for that day, all in one lump. Never worry about which order the bosses are in, Teleport/Illusion Stone fees, wasted time, etc., ever again. Note that BH3 can be turned in whenever you like, as it has no bearing on gaining further BHs.

Enjoy :D
    I have been unconsciously doing this since I was lvl 40.... double tee eff DUDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • /
gellus - Heavens Tear9
    / gellus - Heavens Tear9 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:cute
    Thank you for this, Imma spread the word. Just gotta get it workin now. ^^
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Great system! I was so fed up of having to pick up BH I..fly or tele to dungeon..do boss..leave squad..get to arch..rejoin squad..pick up next bit..fly back..etc. so much time wasted
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Emeranta - Lost City
    Emeranta - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank for your advice :)
    I knew you can stack BH's and i tried to work out how to do it but your post has saved me a lot of hassle and exp :)
    Thank you for the great explanation :)
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm loving this system, but i seem to be the only one doing it in squads i get into. b:cry
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nice thread , i am already doing this but its good maybe more ppl will start doing it.
  • EternalTime - Sanctuary
    EternalTime - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this system is key!!
    I lucked out in my first BH and someone told me what to do! WOW
    now 99% of squads i get in ppl have to run back etc etc. sort of annoying since I have a job all day and don't get much time to play.

spread the good news b:victory
  • Oiishi - Sanctuary
    Oiishi - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Have been doing this for a while now. Good of you to spread the word. Saves the cost of tele (10K each time)b:victory juz wish more knows abt it. I tried teaching it but some dun like the initial loss of exp so they scrap the idea without even trying it. Sad really b:surrender
  • Neftis_ - Heavens Tear
    Neftis_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mine system is a bit more simple, but u don't lose a single xp.
    1st day I get BH1, complete it, turn it, but not complete BH2.
    2nd day I pickup new BH1, I have uncompleted BH1 and BH2. I do it in 1 run, turn in, get BH2 and BH3, not complete then.
    3rd day and every next day I get BH1 and have BH2 and 3 form past days.
    I tried this in FBs 29, 39 and 51.
  • HarmieX - Heavens Tear
    HarmieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Love this system..apart from now i have Zimo chain so don't look forward to finding that squad.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mine system is a bit more simple, but u don't lose a single xp.
    1st day I get BH1, complete it, turn it, but not complete BH2.
    2nd day I pickup new BH1, I have uncompleted BH1 and BH2. I do it in 1 run, turn in, get BH2 and BH3, not complete then.
    3rd day and every next day I get BH1 and have BH2 and 3 form past days.
    I tried this in FBs 29, 39 and 51.

You're still losing the same XP as it was described in the start of the thread. You're not doing a BH2 & 3 on day 1, and not doing a 3 on day 2. That the exact same. You just hand in at different times, but are are discarding a 2 & (2)3s. I'm not saying not to stack, just pointing out getting the stack going no matter what requires the loss of a 2 & (2)3s regardless.

Also note, there's another thread about this, and also lists every BH chain, most would like it stickied but gotta keep it at the attention of people since the mods arent taking any action;

List of all Bounty Hunter chains (includes the stacking technique also).
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So wait, I'm confused.
    Right now, I have BH 1, 2, and 3 in my quest log, ready to be completed. So after I defeat the bosses, which one do I turn in? Sorry, I'm just not understanding something here. b:surrender
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So wait, I'm confused.
    Right now, I have BH 1, 2, and 3 in my quest log, ready to be completed. So after I defeat the bosses, which one do I turn in? Sorry, I'm just not understanding something here. b:surrender

If you have already started the stacking sequences (ie. you have bh2 and bh3 already from previous day), you can pick up the current day's bh1; this will give you:

-current day's bh1
    -previous day's bh2
    -previous day's bh3

You will complete all of these bh's in 1 complete run through the instance. Then, you can turn in all of them to the Head Hunter at Archosaur center platform. You will then start the cycle for the next day's bh sequence:

-turn in current day's bh1 --> will turn into tomorrow's bh2 after pickup
    -turn in previous day's bh2 --> will turn into tomorrow's bh3 after pickup
    -turn in previous day's bh3 --> will disappear (as it is end of a full bh sequence)
    -the next day's bh1 you will have to wait to acquire til the next day (after server reset)

Rinse and repeat.

If you havent started the bh stacking sequence, you should look at this guide here:
    List of all Bounty Hunter chains (The guide shows you how to easily start a stacking sequence.)

Gryphyyn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So wait, I'm confused.

you don't have to turn in any of those quests (today), but you can turn in BH3 the day you complete it. you should complete all the BH's the day you receive them, just hold off on turning in at least the first two until the next day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i agree...it would be nice to be able to gdo all the BHs in one day, but not all of us are able to afford the $10k to tele back and forth from Wraithgate, for instance. some of us still play at the relaxed rate that that the game originaly went at.

besides, when you get into the 80s, it gets hard to find a squad that will do the Brigand without wine, so that adds up big time money wise. so whats wrong with flying to the instance? what is one of the reasons for having fast gear in the first place. it would be nice to find squads that didnt mind working through mobs in an instance, rather than insisting on wine, so they could rush on to the next. one at a time, is better i think.

I did it, except with less BH loss I think b:chuckle

Day 1 --> Just pick up BH1 and finish, don't turn it in.
    Day 2 --> Turn in BH1, pick up BH1 and BH2, finish, don't turn them in.
    Day 3 --> Turn in BH1 and 2, get all 3. Don't turn in.

Then just turn it in the day after you do them from then on. I'm not sure which is less exp loss, but both work b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart