Developers screwed up assasin?

2»

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    there is no way an 8x sin beats a 8x charmed barb with TT60 daggers and gimped damage to boot unless that barb has 5 vit in his build and generally just sucks at life
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • EpicDPS - Harshlands
    EpicDPS - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    at the moment i just spark->rising dragon strike->puncture wound-> swing
    i have enough chi from dragon to rinse and repeat

oh and focus powders (hp/mp regen lvl 3 apo lvl 45 character)<--- sin's best friend

if it's a range mob switch dragon for tackle slash
  • Mazu_ - Lost City
    Mazu_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I love my assassin! @_@ I have so much fun with her. XD

Tele-stun> bleed> slow attack speed> imobilize> dragon strike> normal attack> stun> normal attack.

Of course every situation could be different. I chose not to use macros. You learn a lot more while fighting things that way. Learn which attacks work best in different situations. The sequence of attacks I just listed happen to be my favorite at the moment, haha.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cod is just about the most OP pvp skills there is for sin , reason for it in pvp u want to drop others asap since CoD has no effect on skills cast time, u can hit super hard. With 20 + 1 attack lvl 1 gem u got +50 attack lvl

OP just a noob, after reading ur last 10 post that's all I can say

and so is staniedblade :p RAWR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    in answer to the title, yes they did **** up (male) sins, seriously they look like drunk old men. b:chuckle

besides that nope there a perfect pain in the **** for arcane / LA people.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    in answer to the title, yes they did **** up (male) sins, seriously they look like drunk old men. b:chuckle

besides that nope there a perfect pain in the **** for arcane / LA people.

Well said b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If fast attack speed is important then developers screwed up with Chill of the deep

first off tideborn r very speacil, they r designed to be one hell of a dd, sins and psys get a skill that boost their attacks. and seriously CoD does indeed lower your dps. but a psys def is lowered by ALOT. and uh they made a fourm for this CoD only effects your NORMAL attacks, if u use your skills u attack normaly and have the added affects. so just use normal skills then use twin strike if u have CoD on. or dont use it no 1 is seriously forcing u too its up to your style. and personaly sins r incredible they have amazing crit dmg, they r great at STUNNING. stuns really help and by wut lvl 52? u should have quite a bit of stuns. figure out how u attack and work with it
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if you want your sin to have the ability to survive you need to lern apoth skills and make life powders and even focus powders. these items witch you can craft give you really fast regen. this in turn makes up for there low hp and mp stats. with a focus you litterly never run out of mp and with life you can kills a good amount of mobs before needing to rest witch goes very fast due to the fast regen.

i have posted this tactic many times but people like you still complane abought a problem that's easily fixed.
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    chill of the deep is meant to slow a sin down from its fast attack mode and boosting thee raw damage. plenty of cases where its a good idea to do so. if you are going to aoe kill the attack speed isnt going to be used and the extra damage to mass kill with is big. you don't whant to get argo on a boss that will probably 1 hit a la class so you slow your attacks speed down so the tank keeps it.

vhill is useless if your just out killing mobs or are the primary dd. but as i said it has its uses.
  • ColdCrush - Lost City
    ColdCrush - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't know what you talkin' about. >.> Same armor sins use in other games, they all do just fine. And I recommend using Hp recovery apothecary items dude. :p My sin runs the pure dex build and I haven't died once so far or gone lower than 50% hp.
  • Zanken - Lost City
    Zanken - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well im hardly phased by the mobs at all,
    i use tackling slash, at a mob from behind, they often cant turn around and it acts like
    another stun ( doesnt 100% work) then poison them and then put them to sleep, wait a bit
    for their hp to drain and the finish them off with slipstream throat cut or headhunt depending wat mood im in
    without out in most cases getting harmed, or lose only around 10% hp mana pots fix the MP problem and i have decent enough amount of MP to not have to spam pots, only because i have a couple of Mag stats on my Dex armours......

Sins are not a fail class b:thanks