Cheap weapon path

Myriad_ - Lost City
Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Wizard
Hi, is sakyamuni's light > TT80 green wheel > TT90 green wheel a good and cheap build?

And about how much money does it cost?

Same question for my friend 70 cleric, can she do the same.

TY all.
Post edited by Myriad_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    On that note, TT80 glaive sucks. You're better off getting a good TT80 sword and selling it later on.

It's cheapest to actually buy already upgraded weapons on that matter, than upgrading them yourself
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Why does it suck so much? it has better damages as it's a glaive (like Wheel of deniel fate > Wraith conquerer) and get me 1% crit with dex bonuses because i'm LA, but lacks survivability compared to yaksa/endless.
    I don't want the best weapons, just decent ones and pretty "cheap".
    Side note : can farm TT with faction.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That's not a bad weapon path.. few other thinks you might wanna keep in mind.. (or other alternatives)

ashuras sign -> yaksa -> WodF (buy with a good refine) -> HH 99 crit sword (uses yaksa to make)
    saky light -> aquadash -> neon purgatory

I'd just keep an eye out for end game.. at least look at 95+, probably at 100. Nothing wrong with the path you came up with, just know there are other alternatives as well :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Thank you Adroit^^
    huh, aquadash and neon purgatory are very good, but how do you get them? Do you run instances or buying mats from other players for several millions each xD?
  • TrueDMG - Sanctuary
    TrueDMG - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I liked my TT80 2immac +2 Glaive. had 7100 mag attack unbuffed at max with it at around lvl85 +1crit due dex ring. yakasa has nice pdef but crapy Dmg compared and need a ashuras sign to decompose for(wheel of life doesnt need any Souledge), if you can farm the War Drum its realy Cheap.
    Endless is also nice, good spike Dmg channeling and HP, also the griefs souledge is way cheaper then ashuras.

Aquadash and neon are way expensive. if you dont cashshop they are realy hard to obtain. but some ppl are good in market things or hardcore farm mats for days to get the coin. Depends on you if you can afford it.
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Ok, i just realized how much coins i need for those kind of weapons LOL i don't even think about it anymore.
    I read all this thread to get an idea of endgame weapon. Best thread ever, very interesting, with a lot of very entertaining flaming xD.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=576531

In conclusion of that reading i guess that i will look for 99sword or tt100 lol after sticking for a while with 90 green glaive.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, i just realized how much coins i need for those kind of weapons LOL i don't even think about it anymore.
    I read all this thread to get an idea of endgame weapon. Best thread ever, very interesting, with a lot of very entertaining flaming xD.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=576531

In conclusion of that reading i guess that i will look for 99sword or tt100 lol after sticking for a while with 90 green glaive.

Youre looking for something cheap and you concider TT100?

LOl, all 4 green 99 swords decomposed, and an illusive orange mat with a drop chance of 0.somethingb:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Q_Q
    ya....sinrabansho be extremely expensive.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TT100 is not that expensive for someone who really play like 4-5hrs/day.
    The Twilight Scepter can be bought, no need to wait for the drop.

TT100 is worth ONLY if you recast it. Otherwise, Rank8 is much, much better and comes with a 4 crit 180 HP ring + really nice top and pants.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i know someone who made tt100 for 65mil.

He got the 4 souledges for 40mil(but its now like 25-30mil) and he got twilight scepter for 25mil.

TT100 is very viable now.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i know someone who made tt100 for 65mil.

He got the 4 souledges for 40mil(but its now like 25-30mil) and he got twilight scepter for 25mil.

TT100 is very viable now.

I didn't see souls in these days less than 100M. And scepter I didn't see anywhere.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I didn't see souls in these days less than 100M. And scepter I didn't see anywhere.b:sad

come to Dreamweaver, they are super cheap!!!!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze