Sage Vs Demon

Khaldon - Sanctuary
Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Hi All i Want to Know Something, all i know about Sage and Demon is The Skills but is the arena or War or something that Sage players fight the Demon Players (Sage Vs Demon) ?
that would be awesome.
ty.
Post edited by Khaldon - Sanctuary on

Comments

• The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nothing "Good vs. Evil" in this game as of yet. If something of a similar nature to what your wondering about came out with me being a Sage Culti 100 and more people in my faction actually saw this poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=618432 I might get kicked out of my faction for being too nice and likable.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcritz
    xcritz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, it's more like a path that you take...think of it simply as a fork on the road and you go left or right

Sage has more defensive attributes while Demon holds more offensive ones.

Hope this helps. Enjoy ^_^
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ecatomb.net, good place to learn about demon/sage skills. its basically just a way to upgrade your character to the pinnacle of its power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hi All i Want to Know Something, all i know about Sage and Demon is The Skills but is the arena or War or something that Sage players fight the Demon Players (Sage Vs Demon) ?
    that would be awesome.
    ty.

Demons would win. The sages would have almost no clerics. Unfortunately unless class distribution was even, a Demon vs. Sage conflict would never work.

Nothing "Good vs. Evil" in this game as of yet. If something of a similar nature to what your wondering about came out with me being a Sage Culti 100 and more people in my faction actually saw this poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=618432 I might get kicked out of my faction for being too nice and likable.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Same faction disciplined me for being too helpful. An Executor ordered me to KS the marriage quest Boss 10 times as repentance. b:surrender
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ecatomb.net, good place to learn about demon/sage skills. its basically just a way to upgrade your character to the pinnacle of its power.

I Know it when i was lvl 7 :P